Yes, there is an Austin Happy Hour today

Arrived 10 min before event was over butI had fun eatin shrimp quesadillas with a good friend ! However I was aproached by a male attending the gathering who was very intoxicated, embarressed me in front of my friend, and who actually had the balls to say he was sorry for shorting me from a session we had 3 years ago ! WOW! Yes, I remember when you told me you would go to your car and get remainder of fee and took off !! Funny thing was you were also drunk 3 years ago when I met you. Thanks for the embarressment in public ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella

Had a great time ad so happy you made it Those were tasty too..wish I didnt have to miss the after party sounds like it was quite a night
  • ztonk
  • 01-19-2012, 05:11 PM
It was great catching up with my hobby friends and making a few new ones. (Two lucky ladies have been promoted to the top of my list... they know who they are )

A big thanks to ck for organizing!

z
No Knotty that was my boobs getting in the way! But I do know we did a conga line at some point! Lol! Hell yeah
So bummed I missed this! I was really looking forward to meeting all of you, and it sounds like it was a wild time!
To bad I am so new sounds like it was a great night.
How dare you all have fun without me?!?! LOL. Hopefully I make the next one.
Indeed a GREAT time - the social was excellent but the after party was fantastic - thanks to ALL the ladies (Marley, Maxeen, Francesca, Lilly - who I rescued after she told me she didn't have a ride and lost her cell phone!, Serena, and on and on especially Marley's and now my new friend)- no man deserves this! - but, you ladies have to get better at sharing)!!!

I had a RIOT!

Thanks again CK!

PS: Maxeen, I found your ear ring - when I got home and was taking off my clothes - it fell out of somewhere (wink)!!! But, even though this item someday will be worth a lot of money, being the gentleman i am, i will return it - you sweetie you!!!
Yay! I should've known you had it! Lmao!
I had a great time! It was nice meeting everyone again and seeing some new folks! Had a blast indeed at the after party!
Great times indeed!
That is terrible to hear. I have to ask if you knew the event was going to be there. It should not matter but as we all know, not all people can be discreet. Very coincidental that my estranged wife wanted to have dinner there last night. I talked her into another place fast lol

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yes I was attending the social. I used to work for Executive Playmates many years ago when this fellow ripped me off and pulled the "Im going to get money outta my car gag and took off". Funny thing is I didnt even notice him at social. He was the one who came to my table and spilled his guts about what he did in front of my friend. He knows who he is if he is reading this. And he should be ashamed of himself !
Arrived 10 min before event was over butI had fun eatin shrimp quesadillas with a good friend ! However I was aproached by a male attending the gathering who was very intoxicated, embarressed me in front of my friend, and who actually had the balls to say he was sorry for shorting me from a session we had 3 years ago ! WOW! Yes, I remember when you told me you would go to your car and get remainder of fee and took off !! Funny thing was you were also drunk 3 years ago when I met you. Thanks for the embarressment in public ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Hey Angela. Sorry to hear that. But why is that an embarrassment for you? Its an embarrassment for him.