Hunter biden

Show me one person that voted for Hunter Biden.....that one person should give a shit.
So it appears some condone the actions of the presidents son. Same folk won't acknowledge the hypocrisy and double standards of the libs.
Snick
... That's "Law and Order" in America! ... Honesty and Integrity
of the highest order on display everyday. ...

... And the President and First Lady will tell you that
Hunter is "the victim" with all of this. ...

### Salty
Many people care bout this. Trending all over social media. Lib msm are damn near silent.
Hashtag # white privilege
Hashtag # double standard
Show me one person that voted for Hunter Biden.....that one person should give a shit. Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's not the point. The point is Hunter's father is the president and Hunter can slide for committing a crime. What's so ironic is Liberals keep talking about Gun Control and Hunter violates a Gun Control Law by lying on a Gun Permit.
That's not the point. The point is Hunter's father is the president and Hunter can slide for committing a crime. What's so ironic is Liberals keep talking about Gun Control and Hunter violates a Gun Control Law by lying on a Gun Permit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

FACT
Many people don't pay all of their taxes if they think they can get away with it. The IRS was formed in the 1800's for a reason.

Hell, we're on a whore board. How many of these hookers do you think pay all of their taxes from their earnings? Few, if any, are not doing so because of their white privilege. LOL

As far as Hunter, that fuck up probably just does whatever he wants because daddy has probably bailed him out of shit since he was a baby. I know I would if my dad could do that for me.

Hunter's not white privilege. He's just a spoiled fucking brat. Too bad for him that his dad's brain isn't what it once was because if it was, we never would have even heard about this.
Many people don't pay all of their taxes if they think they can get away with it. The IRS was formed in the 1800's for a reason.

Hell, we're on a whore board. How many of these hookers do you think pay all of their taxes from their earnings? Few, if any, are not doing so because of their white privilege. LOL

As far as Hunter, that fuck up probably just does whatever he wants because daddy has probably bailed him out of shit since he was a baby. I know I would if my dad could do that for me.

Hunter's not white privilege. He's just a spoiled fucking brat. Too bad for him that his dad's brain isn't what it once was because if it was, we never would have even heard about this. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Which boils down to Hunter lacks integrity because daddy has none either. Which makes Joe Biden a crappy father and a crappy president.
Libs duckn n covern on this un .
Tha fifth too. Snick
The max penalty for his two tax charges would’ve been 12 mos in prison for each offense. But what nobody is talking about is the FELONY gun charge that’s getting completely dropped. It’s max penalty is TEN years. It’s not white privilege, but it sure as fuck is daddy privilege.
  • Tiny
  • 06-22-2023, 06:06 PM
There's some damning coverage on the Wall Street Journal editorial page today, coming from whistleblower Gary Shapley, "leader of an elite team of (IRS) agents specializing in international tax investigations, (who) was brought in as supervisor of the Hunter case in January 2020." For example,

Mr. Shapley recounts that his team obtained a July 30, 2017 WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, a Chinese businessman. The testimony says Hunter wrote:

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irs-whi...nion_lead_pos2

Now was he really sitting there with his father? I kind of doubt it. But that sounds a lot like blackmail and extortion.

The IRS investigators were prevented from doing their jobs by higher ups every step of the way, but still came up with a recommendation to charge Hunter with felony tax evasion, felony false tax returns, and failures to pay tax. Mr. Shapley says this was partially based on Hunter’s “textbook” tax evasion of declaring his income from the Ukrainian firm Burisma as a “loan.” Mr. Shapley says the team was also looking into a Foreign Agents Registration Act case. Recall that's part of what sent Paul Manafort to prison.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hun...article_inline

I would dare expect that if any of us were disguising $500,000 a year in directors fees as loans, they'd throw the book at us. Hunter got off with two misdemeanor charges.

Equal justice for all, right. We have a federal government of the politicians, by the politicians and FOR the politicians. And for their kids and grandkids. Attorneys at the DOJ refused to allow the IRS agents to interview financial transactions of Joe Biden's grandchildren, or pursue a search warrant of Joe's guest house (Hunter's onetime residence.)
... What didja expect? ... Fairness?? ...

You have a two-tiered system of justice here in America.
Your "Law and Order" institutions have been CORRUPTED
by the Democrat party. ... The FBI and DOJ are a royal joke.

Unless this is quickly turned-around - your idea of a
"constitutional republic" IS FINISHED! ...

#### Salty
Crickets and cicadas
Msm is mum too
  • Brot
  • 06-24-2023, 07:59 AM
Crickets and cicadas
Msm is mum too Originally Posted by winn dixie

Hunter is a smarter douche.
... That's "Law and Order" in America! ... Honesty and Integrity
of the highest order on display everyday. ... Originally Posted by Salty Again

Previous admin sure as hell shined a light on that.
Sure other admins have situations akin.