No class?

I think this avatar is more symbolic of my handle. I am now ready to become your Male Madam!

And back to the topic we should all agree to lighten up and I think a great way to do this would be for SNL to make a new contribution to my "show us your Ta-Ta's" thread I posted a little while back.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=359008
I think this avatar is more symbolic of my handle. I am now ready to become your Male Madam!

And back to the topic we should all agree to lighten up and I think a great way to do this would be for SNL to make a new contribution to my "show us your Ta-Ta's" thread I posted a little while back. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
PERFECT! LOL

Some of the coolest bitches I know are hookers; dodging pimps, LE, moronic fucktards....ect......ijs.
Just curious. Is the word "heaux" deemed derogatory in itself? I just meant for it to be a general noun that you can alter with adjectives of your choosing.

Trifling Heaux -Bad
Illustrious Heaux - Good

In believe reserving the word 'bitch' for a special type of people, thus it retains it's potency.
LOL Skylar...I was just referring to the titles in some of the threads, not general talk..lol
like I said I was just bored and happen to observe it

Plus I don't think Ive started a thread since Wakeup tagged me for starting so many lol surely enough time has passed

@ Pyramider..I will deal with you in private Mister !
look at some tushies and tatas again heres the show us your assests thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=assets lets show em and lets enjoy em. heres the tatas thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=assets lets show em and look at em. and one more for funs sake the hobbby genie grants you 3 wishes thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=grants now lets play nice and have some fun
I think its just a phase. I've noticed the main board was all fun and games with threads like" show us your assets" or " you wanna pay me with what" now people seem like they need to vent a little. I chalk it up to post holiday trauma. Folks have a little pent up frustration and the interwebs is a great place to vent without doing any real harm to anyone else. I think things will get back to lighter more fun topics soon. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
lets not get carried away
I'm bored and was just sharing my thoughts Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Bored? Anyone else thincking SNL is getting to be high maintenance? The next you know she will demand that I shower and service her . . .
Ok Skyler, Heaux has a nice ring to it. Whore seems a bit aggressive. Hooker is just demeaning. I've always liked the word Slut, to me it seems playful and dirty at the same time. am I wrong about the word Slut?
Slut is used as a slang term in the BDSM, polyamorous, and gay and bisexual communities.[11] With BDSM, polyamorous, and non-monogamous people, in usage taken from the book The Ethical Slut, the term has been used as an expression of choice to openly have multiple partners, and revel in that choice: "a slut is a person of any gender who has the courage to lead life according to the radical proposition that sex is nice and pleasure is good for you."[12] A slut is a person who has taken control of their sexuality and has sex with whomever they choose, regardless of religious or social pressures or conventions to conform to a straight-laced monogamous lifestyle committed to one partner for life. The term has been "taken back" to express the rejection of the concept that government, society, or religion may judge or control one's personal liberties, and the right to control one's own sexuality.
British author Helen Fielding used the word in her Bridget Jones series to refer to slovenly or dirty habits, in the original sense still occasionally used in England: "Check plates and cutlery for tell-tale signs of sluttish washing up[...]"[13]

YES I am a COCK SLUT....................
[quote=Sweet N Little;2142115]I keep noticing here when I go into main discussions here lately, the terms "bitches, hookers,, pimps, etc"

While I am not naive to the terms but geeze, its sounds like eccie is thugland.

Just my thoughts

carry on......

I have always thought ECCIE was pretty tame, have you tried the forum on ter?
I think sometimes people like it a little on the trashy side and get a little adventerous by using those terms wanting a lady to be a slut or bitch and talk dirty to them and maybe thats why some of the language has gotten a little less classy.
If you want to be classy yet still explicit just make sure your pinky finger is out.

Everything is classy once you stick your pinky finger out.

The mood of an entire board/community can shift tremendously when a few negative people get on it and start a virus of negativity. I've seen my own hometown community board go down the tubes for years. And it's sad. It got taken over by a lot of classless people.
Absolutely! But we need to do an avatar change! LOL Thats the means black kitty I've ever seen! If he could talk, I think he'd say, "Go ahead punk, make my day!" LOL

But I met Ava loves it! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

"PUNK" LOL

Dirty Harry rules! Wish he was my bodyguard. :P

" You didn't pay her? Go on, make my day, punk!"
In a world that is so politically corrrect all the time it's kinda nice to just let it go on occasion. To tell someone they are an assclown or a fucktard is not really meant as malice. It's just relaxing to say the fucked up thing on occasion