Bill Maher Accurately Describes Eccie Obamatons

Would never waste my time watching Bill Maher because he's a DickHead Originally Posted by jwood
He suffers from "short man syndrome".
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2014, 08:46 PM
They're fucking entertainers....much like News commentators. They are Sean Hannity just funnier and more honest in the fact that they are entertainment. WTF is Rush if not entertainment? People wired like Bill M think he is funny and honest....people wired like Sean and Rush believe in their act. Life is but a stage...
Regardless, he did accurately describe our local Obamatons quite well.
What happened to political comic Paula Poundstone?
Great thread, whiny. They really took off with that One.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 07:34 AM
There are people on both sides of the asile. LexusLover comes to mind on the GOP side as a Bush apologist.
What happened to political comic Paula Poundstone? Originally Posted by pyramider
listen to NPR on the weekends
I miss 'Not Necessarily The News'. Now that was fucking hysterical! Last Week Tonight is my new favorite policom show.

+1 on Bill Maher being a (bad) comedian and not a reputable source of political information. You can't get much more biased.

And Paula Pounstone is currently on tour: http://www.paulapoundstone.com
She used to popular but became too political and tv would not touch her.
Or it could be bc she's starting to look like Garrison Keillor.
What happened to political comic Paula Poundstone? Originally Posted by pyramider

I don't know about Paula but "Poundsand Rider" is still packing his pecker in the eccie sandbox.
Paula is a regular on "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" the NPR news quiz. Great program! It's on after Car Talk on Saturdays. A great way to get your weekend started!
  • R.M.
  • 07-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Wasn't Politically Incorrect, the original cable version, more moderate than his current show, Real Time? I seem to remember Maher going after all comers, liberal or conservative. It was fun to watch all squirm in their chairs. I like Real Time but there are times when it is so skewed to the left it seems to lose credibility.

Dennis Miller used to have a conservative radio talk show. He went from moderate to conservative in a flash. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bill Maher needs his man card revoked and Dennis Miller is a complete ass munch that needs his SAG card revoked.