Does anyone host outcalls at their home?

Yup. He told me she died of cancer 3 years ago.
I felt soo bad for him and drove an hour to see him only for the wife to walk in.
Since that day forward, I only visit hotels for incalls unless it's a SINGLE guy I know and trust. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
That's quite an embellishment... Trying to get pity sex from a hooker? Hahaha, I don't know what his motive there was.
Shayla--you would be welcome in my casa anytime and it would be clean and neat with scented candles burnin and soft music playin and dinner on the table and---a soft rug in front of the fire place and --wait a minute--I'm spoiling you too much!
That's quite an embellishment... Trying to get pity sex from a hooker? Hahaha, I don't know what his motive there was. Originally Posted by Shayla
How can you get pity sex from someone you've already paid? This perplexes me like dude you were already going to get laid with or without the freaking BS Sob story.
That's quite an embellishment... Trying to get pity sex from a hooker? Hahaha, I don't know what his motive there was. Originally Posted by Shayla
I live an hour away from him. I asked him to come to me and he said no that it was too far. Ok so I went to him. When the wife walked in, I asked him "Who is this?" and he says "I don't know who that is". Priceless. The weird part of it all was he kept denying her the whole time. I felt really bad for her.

I think he lied so I would feel sorry for him and drive the distance to see him. Funny after everything was said and done he said " We should have done this at your place" - Well duh but too late now. He paid well but no more outcall to home for newbies.
Yes, I've done outcalls to my house with a select few. They've all been around 9pm or later and dressed as the girl next door look. I don't want her coming to my residence looking like a hooker/slut and a neighbor comes by when she gets out of the car and figures out what she's here for. I would never do a outcall during the day or early evening hours. Also, I always ask if the lady is driving herself or not. I'm not much on a lady getting dropped off.
I agree with not being too hot on a lady getting dropped off, Shorty. However, I have done a couple of outcalls at a gentleman's home. He was someone whom I had built up a high level of trust with. He was divorced with no children or girlfriend living with him. The appt. is always scheduled at night (mostly for discretion, partly because of his tedious work schedule), which is just fine with me.
FAIL.
One thing to lie about not being married but the wife dead? Originally Posted by Shayla
He might of meant in BED! LOL
Pity Sex from a provider? Is that a fetish? WTH?

The orginal "ARTHER" LOL
i'm in okc visiting from houston.
He might of meant in BED! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Good one. Uh... I'm a good listener. I'm sure he meant dead LOL!
With all respect why would you lie to a provider about being married. They really don't give a shit. If your lying to pay to have sex then you are fucked up
With all respect why would you lie to a provider about being married. They really don't give a shit. If your lying to pay to have sex then you are fucked up Originally Posted by burkalini
Pffft... I know a girl that dated a guy who told her he had a house in the hamptons and a month later she finds out he lives with his parents. Men lie ALL the time and for no reason .
Yup. He told me she died of cancer 3 years ago.
I felt soo bad for him and drove an hour to see him only for the wife to walk in.
Since that day forward, I only visit hotels for incalls unless it's a SINGLE guy I know and trust. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Dang girl . . . You had it all wrong. He merely wished she died of cancer three years prior.
I would never invite a provider into my home.There have been many stories ...of being ripped off. I even had a friend of mine ,,she had given him a micky finn..and when woke up everything was gone.
That is a bad thing?