What would you do...if your best friends wife made a pass at you?

Been there, done that. I was seduced. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I learned that my friend had a bigger cock... but I digress.

Huck
I've had that happen to me a few times. I told him he laughed and said go ahead we are swingers. It took me like a year to grow a set and bone her and he was cool with it. He was downstairs when it happened. It most likely wouldn't have happened but he called me a pussy and bet me 50 bucks I wouldnt do it.... I cant be called out like that! I gave him the 50 bucks back and told him i can't take it i just blew a load in your wifes mouth... twice... he wasn't happy about that one though because she wasn't supposed to do that lol.

We are still friends though.
This happened to me about a year or so ago. My best friend was out of town on business, during a phone call he criticized her about a decision she made while he was away and she got really pissed. She came over to my house unexpectedly and made it very clear she was there to fuck. Man, I have wanted to fuck this gal for the last 30 years. But, I gave it a pass. After my divorce, my ex tried to put some pussy on my best friend and he passed. Even though she was my ex, he said he wouldn’t feel good about it, and to be honest, it would have bothered me as well. So, I guess I felt like I owed him. Obviously, I never told him about his wife coming over. It is funny though, me and his wife always got along great. Once I turned down her pussy offer, she has very little to do with me these days. Not sure if she feels awkward or offended?
Definitely pass on it. You can always find a piece of ass. Best friends are hard to come by. I would also tell him as I know I would want to know. Otherwise if she hits on another friend and he finds out and she tells him she hit on you too, he will be pissed as hell for your not telling him.
I'd stay away from my best friend's husband at all cost! There are just some lines you don't cross. Even if he came at me in the hobby world I'd pass. Too many men in the world to crap where you sleep (and vice versa)
Wouldn't do that to a friend.
It all depends. If the right situation existed, then sure. It would have to a perfect storm. She'd have to be hot. Their relationship would have to be one that was open. Right now, neither of my best friends are married, and when they were, one wife was a bitch, the other was not hot.
I think if you do your best friend's wife, you need to let him do your wife or gf if he is aware you are doing her. Needs to go both ways. You also have to realize that many men get turned on sharing their wife or gfs with their friends so it can improve the relationship you have with both of them. Dont assume it is all negative. I personally shared
Lol yeah just let him know before you fuck her. Doing it and then saying "hey bud you can fuck my wife I don't care" is just you being selfish.

It could be her using you to hurt your best friend. I'd want no part of that shit.
Lol yeah just let him know before you fuck her. Doing it and then saying "hey bud you can fuck my wife I don't care" is just you being selfish.

It could be her using you to hurt your best friend. I'd want no part of that shit. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That's why I've always had a soft spot for you EA, my evil twin brother...you've got class. Evil mutha...(well, since you're a nat'l MOD now, I can't say those things to you, but you know...)
If a guy has a hottt wife who really turns you on and wants you as well and your wife or gf is equally as hottt and wants your friend, I agree that telling your friend that you want his wife and he can have yours would be a good way(not the only way) to go. I have found it is a rare guy who will turn down the chance to fuck another man's very hotttt wife just because he doesnt want you fuckinng his wife particulary if they have been married for a few years.
I would beone of those rare guys sir
If you have to think about this one then you might just be a little bit of a dick. No fucking way.
If you have to think about this one then you might just be a little bit of a dick. No fucking way. Originally Posted by burkalini
Sorry....

+1
Hell, I am a giant dick and would not do it.