SA Hofo info search

Interesting. I caught a weird vibe too. Said she's in Bloomfield. Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
That is what "she" told me too.
Count me in on the Leslie Walt's bullshit. Talked to Jade and set up a meet I didn't make. Just not comfortable without seeing a girl's face.
There are so many ladies and girls in this business now that they can indeed afford to be particular.
I know that sounds like the opposite of logic but it's true.

Even seeing just one guy a week can be more lucrative than flipping burgers if it's done right. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It should also be noted that not everyone who does this is looking to cash in / make a full living off it or get all their bills paid. I have had several SBs who were happy seeing just one guy on a regular basis once a week. They valued someone who was reliable, ongoing and who treated them a lot better than younger guys their age. And surprise, surprise, they were not money hungry either. The 3 long term girls I saw at different times, one for over a year, wanted between 100 to 150 a week to help supplement their income.

You just have to find the right person
It should also be noted that not everyone who does this is looking to cash in / make a full living off it or get all their bills paid. I have had several SBs who were happy seeing just one guy on a regular basis once a week. They valued someone who was reliable, ongoing and who treated them a lot better than younger guys their age. And surprise, surprise, they were not money hungry either. The 3 long term girls I saw at different times, one for over a year, wanted between 100 to 150 a week to help supplement their income.

You just have to find the right person Originally Posted by berryberry
Well, does an SA girl have a full-time job? Does she even have the Time and Schedule to see many guys? Indeed, many SA girls want to see one guy who will pay all their bills, or "supplement" whatever civilian-gig they have going on. And a lot of SA girls are defined by their "availability" and "schedule" even more than how much money they want and need. They can't bang guys for money if they are sitting in class at Pitt or CMU or CCAC or WVU during weekday mornings, or if they have a full-time job and schedule for 40 hours a week.....

And, yes, there are SA girls who will line-up as many guys as they can, each and every day. All sorts of SA girls with different interests and habits and behavior patterns. The most common report about SA girls from experienced hobbyists is the sheer number of "civilian" girls who operate there. New to the game, no or little experience with the hobby. And some SA girls roll-with-it and get as many clients as they want and other SA girls are plain-clueless....

I have completed sessions with SA girls at $200 and -$200 who could easily (easily) pull $300 as established Eccie and TOS providers. A lot of SA girls don't understand "market rates" in PGH. So on the other side of the spectrum you have SA girls requesting $1000 session fees and "monthly allowances" and "looking for my Christian Grey" type delusional girls.....

SA is a TRIP. The most entertaining and no-rules-apply hobby scene to hit PGH since the "transition" of PGH from an ASPD hobby-town to a TOS hobby-town back in 2005. Most of the ASPD and TOS girls know "what is expected of them" in relation to the hobby. Many SA girls require a "learning curve" before they get-up-to-speed.....

Tolstoy: "Mentorship", "Companionship", "Dinner Dates", "Platonic Only"...... NOT.
Glocca...I've chatted with her. Can never get a conversation long enough to accomplish anything. Then she disappears for a while. My guess is a flake.
Well, does an SA girl have a full-time job? Does she even have the Time and Schedule to see many guys? Indeed, many SA girls want to see one guy who will pay all their bills, or "supplement" whatever civilian-gig they have going on. And a lot of SA girls are defined by their "availability" and "schedule" even more than how much money they want and need. They can't bang guys for money if they are sitting in class at Pitt or CMU or CCAC or WVU during weekday mornings, or if they have a full-time job and schedule for 40 hours a week.....

And, yes, there are SA girls who will line-up as many guys as they can, each and every day. All sorts of SA girls with different interests and habits and behavior patterns. The most common report about SA girls from experienced hobbyists is the sheer number of "civilian" girls who operate there. New to the game, no or little experience with the hobby. And some SA girls roll-with-it and get as many clients as they want and other SA girls are plain-clueless....

I have completed sessions with SA girls at $200 and -$200 who could easily (easily) pull $300 as established Eccie and TOS providers. A lot of SA girls don't understand "market rates" in PGH. So on the other side of the spectrum you have SA girls requesting $1000 session fees and "monthly allowances" and "looking for my Christian Grey" type delusional girls.....

SA is a TRIP. The most entertaining and no-rules-apply hobby scene to hit PGH since the "transition" of PGH from an ASPD hobby-town to a TOS hobby-town back in 2005. Most of the ASPD and TOS girls know "what is expected of them" in relation to the hobby. Many SA girls require a "learning curve" before they get-up-to-speed.....

Tolstoy: "Mentorship", "Companionship", "Dinner Dates", "Platonic Only"...... NOT. Originally Posted by tolstoy
I’ve paid a Hundo for some hotties. But I’m a one pop and out the door guy now. They’re on there.
I’ve paid a Hundo for some hotties. But I’m a one pop and out the door guy now. They’re on there. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep, there is a market for the 30 minute Hundo visit - alas a lot of the HOs in town have forgotten this or gotten too greedy

So finding those SA or UTR types who are happy with this is always great
Yep, there is a market for the 30 minute Hundo visit - alas a lot of the HOs in town have forgotten this or gotten too greedy

So finding those SA or UTR types who are happy with this is always great Originally Posted by berryberry
I don't do many reviews anymore as most of my visits are with the SA girls who get 1 or 2 and then take down the profile. I have one that asks for 100/week and I see her 2 to 3 times that week (YSU student)
I don't do many reviews anymore as most of my visits are with the SA girls who get 1 or 2 and then take down the profile. I have one that asks for 100/week and I see her 2 to 3 times that week (YSU student) Originally Posted by luckyman1
Ahhh, lucky you - those are the best arrangements
$33.33 a pop is simply the execution of a tremendous jedi mind trick. The force is with you.
  • Nalan
  • 01-17-2019, 05:10 PM
Leslie Walts is a definite scam, I have reported her twice and her profiles have been removed, her pics are always canned, no customization available....ha
33$ a pop is fantastic some prospective Sa girls I’ve been chatting with, feel free to add any + or -
Just got a text from her she’s pretty hot
https://www.seeking.com/member/bb233...0-3bbca96c028c

https://www.seeking.com/member/95e53...a-fe40a28f1b55
Nice pics and Down ,she’s outcall on first meet she her pms on sa it could get u banned but otherwise she’s talks conservatively but skiddish like a cat sounding

https://www.seeking.com/member/11fe3...b-a152977a9021
Pics are outrageously hot but 2 r questionable ( so may b two are real?) , in Indiana open to meeting up on weekends

Nikkixoxo still waiting on her to meet up a lot of texted a bit she’s busy with normal life shit
https://www.seeking.com/member/95e53...a-fe40a28f1b55

300 per meet. Won't budge Originally Posted by pittlicker
Any details on this one? Must have me blocked because it says profile not found. It wouldn't happen to be an Asian girl would it?