NIKI HALEY SAYS SHE WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP!

I don't begrudge her for that. She is from the deep South. If Trump wins, she is good and if he loses, she is good. The lady has high political aspirations. Why risk that for Biden?

Trump will still hate her regardless. She has said too many truths about the old fat baby that she can't take back. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Sure she can take it all back.

It’s politics.
Can you provide us a link showing who or why someone pushed Haley into supporting Trump? Or is this another of your biased opinions? Originally Posted by golferguy55
All opinions are biased.
All opinions are biased. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should know better than anyone. What I find funny though is how WD was all front and center on the Haley bandwagon a month or two ago and now that she said she is voting for Trump suddenly she is on the take. Now that is some funny shit from one extreme to the other.
Opinions by definition are biased. That you didn’t know that better than anyone is surprising.
You should know better than anyone. What I find funny though is how WD was all front and center on the Haley bandwagon a month or two ago and now that she said she is voting for Trump suddenly she is on the take. Now that is some funny shit from one extreme to the other. Originally Posted by golferguy55
You write as though you thought that any leftists had principles beyond what they are told to have.
Opinions by definition are biased. That you didn’t know that better than anyone is surprising. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No what is surprising and I am surprised that you didn't see it or want to see it is really not surprising is how WD changes his stance so fast on Haley which in and of itself is hilarious. I think what speaks volumes is budman's post #15 in the classified document thread. Might want to go read Yssup as it pretty much tells the tale.
Opinions by definition are biased. That you didn’t know that better than anyone is surprising. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Trust me Yssup I do realize that as you lefties change your stance to suit your agenda like most people change their underwear. Quite frequently might I add if it is hard for you to figure out.

I will also say most of what you say I take with a grain of salt. I normally don't agree with badman but he seems to have hit a grand slam with his post #15 in the classified documents thread. Might want to go back and reread it Yssup.
No what is surprising and I am surprised that you didn't see it or want to see it is really not surprising is how WD changes his stance so fast on Haley which in and of itself8 is hilarious. I think what speaks volumes is budman's post #15 in the classified document thread. Might want to go read Yssup as it pretty much tells the tale. Originally Posted by golferguy55
False. I have not changed my stance on haley. Show us where I said so? Snick!
All I posted was its ahooge mistake to back shitler. And for her to do so publicly this early , she got a back room deal. Guaranteed.
Mercy. Magas just make it up as they go.

And me a lefty?
False. I have not changed my stance on haley. Show us where I said so? Snick!
All I posted was its ahooge mistake to back shitler. And for her to do so publicly this early , she got a back room deal. Guaranteed.
Mercy. Magas just make it up as they go.

And me a lefty? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Since you guarantee that Haley got a back room deal then how about you enlighten us on who brokered this deal. Be sure and include pertinent information to back up this guarantee. You seem to pivot on your stance quite frequently so it is pretty hard to take anything as the gospel. After all we're you not the one who could not differentiate between RFK Jr.and JFK Jr.?
Since you guarantee that Haley got a back room deal then how about you enlighten us on who brokered this deal. Be sure and include pertinent information to back up this guarantee. You seem to pivot on your stance quite frequently so it is pretty hard to take anything as the gospel. After all we're you not the one who could not differentiate between RFK Jr.and JFK Jr.? Originally Posted by golferguy55
I fail to see anything wrong with Haley getting a “Back Room Deal”.

This is big league politics. Hayley wants to be the First Female President. She knows that if elected, Trump has the capability to be a great President. She wants to be on the winning team, either as VP or in a prominent Cabinet Post.

I personally look for Trump to start showcasing her.

So all of those middle class suburban women can see.
I fail to see anything wrong with Haley getting a “Back Room Deal”.

This is big league politics. Hayley wants to be the First Female President. She knows that if elected, Trump has the capability to be a great President. She wants to be on the winning team, either as VP or in a prominent Cabinet Post.

I personally look for Trump to start showcasing her.

So all of those middle class suburban women can see. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Sorry to disagree with you Jackie but I see no good that could come of Haley taking a back room deal if she did and then being beholding to whomever it is. And honestly she stands as much of a chance of becoming the first female president as Kamala does but then again as old of a codger that Sleepy Joe is then I guess anything is possible and Kamala might have to step in.

Just look what being on the take is getting those NY clowns Menendez and Santos.
This is what Nikki Haley said and why she's is voting for Trump. I can understand her reason for voting for Trump over Biden.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1ODskGN7aJim/
... Good posts here from all of---- almost all of the posters.
We can argue all the day on WHY Nikki did what she did, and even
do speculations on what happens with Nikki NOW - but I heard from
Trump today - and He surely expects to have Nikki "on the team"...

And even more important - Nikki's supporters "on the team" ...

#### Salty
Is this her bid to be the next Secretary State? Or maybe she saw the light and realized that 2028 is Her’s if she is Trump’s incumbent VP, A shudder went through the Biden Camp realizing that she is very popular among those white, suburban women.
Of course, she was always going to do that.

It's unclear why the "fans of moderate Republicans who supposedly still exist at the federal level" online crowd thought she would act differently, lol.
If you read Nikki's statement, her reasons for supporting Trump are due to Biden, not Trump. She is a rather far-right Conservative Republican and I had no doubts she would support Trump over Biden. Her decision will probably have little impact on the election but in such a close election, it could very well be significant.