Elizabeth Warren Destroys Reagonomics in One Minute!

• shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 10:35 PM
Me too my brother!! Originally Posted by DSK
I'm Batman
How will you pay to suck those dicks now? Originally Posted by shanm
You're called "shamman" for an obvious reason, shamman, because everyone knows that it's "Grubered" lib-retards like you who bend over for the LGBT agenda. BTW, shamman, you do realize that PC rules proscribe homo aspersions such as the one you just employed; so, when you use such aspersions, you are being quite the little hypocrite to your cause, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 10:43 PM
You're called "shamman" for an obvious reason, shamman, because everyone knows that it's "Grubered" lib-retards like you who bend over for the LGBT agenda. BTW, shamman, you do realize that PC rules proscribe homo aspersions such as the one you just employed; so, when you use such aspersions, you are being quite the little hypocrite to your cause, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like I give a fuck!

Who will you go bitch and moan to this time IBIdiot?
Like I give a fuck!

Who will you go bitch and moan to this time IBIdiot?
Originally Posted by shanm
You've just conceded that you are a hypocrite and a liar, shamman, but everyone here already knew that, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm a hypocrite and a liar but everyone here already knew that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by shanm
Don't you love to do a lot of name calling, without any intelligent backing! .... I would call that "low self esteem" or bullying. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth

Or.....how about you shut the fuck up?

I am a liberal. The reason I don't comment on your posts/threads is because you make us all look like fucktards with your idiotic irrelevant youtube videos. Have you ever contributed a single original thought to this board? For fucks sake. The only reason i don't rail on you is because you're "technically" on my side. In truth, you're exactly like all these conservative idiots except that you ended up on the right side.

The lane for the retards with less than 5 brains cells is over that way... I suggest you join them. Goodbye and good riddance. Originally Posted by shanm

LIBTARD MELTDOWN ALERT!!! LIBTARD MELTDOWN ALERT!!!

LOOKEE HERE FOLKS – SHAMMYTARD BRISTLES AT THE SUGGESTION THAT HE IS A BULLY WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM BY RESPONDING LIKE A BULLY WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM!!!

(psst - pass the popcorn.)

Or.....how about you shut the fuck up?

I am a liberal. The reason I don't comment on your posts/threads is because you make us all look like fucktards with your idiotic irrelevant youtube videos. Have you ever contributed a single original thought to this board? For fucks sake. The only reason i don't rail on you is because you're "technically" on my side. In truth, you're exactly like all these conservative idiots except that you ended up on the right side.

The lane for the retards with less than 5 brains cells is over that way. That's the land of the LustyIdiots and the IBTurds. They've got guns and unlimited Pabst blue ribbon. I suggest you join them. Goodbye and good riddance. Originally Posted by shanm
She's offered many original thoughts, and very interesting ones, as well. Unlike you who couldn't ad lib a fart at a bean festival. You should STFU Assup, er, I mean, ShamWow. I never know what handle you're using at any given time.
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 12:19 AM
She's offered many original thoughts, and very interesting ones, as well. Unlike you who couldn't ad lib a fart at a bean festival. You should STFU Assup, er, I mean, ShamWow. I never know what handle you're using at any given time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
^ What would you know about "original" OldCumGuzzler?
You'll fall behind anyone who says a simple "yes" or "hello" to you.
This is a woman who champions an economic philosophy that has failed everytime it has been tried....and STD sucks her ass.
Why do people think she is brilliant? All Elizabeth Warren does is admit that she is only happy when the Federal Regulators have the power to promote winners and losers, and thus collect campaign money from those the bribe to put regulations in place to stop competition.
If bigger government was the answer, if more government control was the answer, wouldn't things already be better rather than worse?
I don't necessarily agree with Warren's solutions, but she has nailed the problems. We have corporations and banks running amuck.
Just like we were up against ... the people of this Nation, the real patriots... that voted BUSH into office TWICE? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Hey sweetie, I never voted for Bush! Do not even want Hilliary now, because I believe she only cares about supporting special interest groups. We need a woman for the people and working Americans, like Liz Warren. Read up on her. She is genuine and wants to help the 99 percent. Too bad she cannot finance herself.