If Caitlyn were to become a provider, would you???

No matter how you "cut it" ....... LOL
still a Peter puffer .........
Dibs
No... but I am betting that the "I will be a lesbian" lasts about a month before it switches to I am bi who prefers women then within the year it will be a bi who prefers men.
  • mr666
  • 06-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Nope
I thinck she's beautiful.. inside and out. Kudos to Caitlyn Jenner, and as long as he wasn't gay (I don't "do" gay dudes) hell yes. BTW Bruce/Caitlyn is not into men, and he's stated so far he's unsure of the genital reassignment surgery. He did however have the facial reassignment.
  • cr76
  • 06-02-2015, 03:56 PM
So Caitlyn's a tranny? I thought equines under the hood got modified as well.
I wonder if Caitlyn would give citizen44 a $150 discount for his review?

Caitlyn definitely knows that photoshop is a girls...........err a guys best friend.

• bbkid
  • 06-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Dibs Originally Posted by strongbad
Win
If Caitlyn were to become a provider, would you??? Originally Posted by bbkid
Would BBCR be on the menu?
So far it seems Caitlyn is a cross-dresser that upgraded with facial reconstruction. .. I see a ton of foundation on her face. In my years of being a provider I have seen many cross-dressers and men who want to channel their feminine side. I love cross-dressers when the want to play make-up and let's be a girl. Good luck to Caitlyn, I think she looks sexy for her age. Do what it takes to make you happy!
  • BDD
  • 06-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Nope!
I'll never be able to eat wheaties again.
I jacked off to my Wheaties box, not sure what that means.

But seriously, if it had a dick, doing anything with it is gay and you're gay too.
I completely see where you went with that and no arguments. gotta watch those absolutes though. you meant if it was born with a dick.

according to this thread - WTF?! clitpenis

we all had both (the start of both? or some shit like that). one could twist that quite a ways.
Some of you fucktards..... Have way too much time on your hands....