NWA...disappointing

There's no point returning to a place that sucks for the hopes that it'll be better the next time. Each day sitting around is wasted money.

I refuse to go back down to Dallas because of the lack of money made. It's not worth it
Its always been great for me in NWA Just Got to establish regulars.
In OKC now and it is turning out great as well
I met some really nice guys in NWA. And the sushi is great too lol

I might go to OKC, I got some guys asking about me. One even offered to pick me up from NWA if needed lol
Nwa is NOTHING like LR. Best way to sum it up. It's a college town. Young girls everywhere and old perves trying to make them sugar babies. Football is a big deal and so is hunting season. It's just big enough where you don't know everybody but not big enough to where you won't run into people you've met before. The cop situation is the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. It's almost like their on every block now, then there will be times I wonder if they even have anybody working at all. Needless to say its diverse enough that if you have a unique look about you, you won't stand out that much but, you will stand out. And it has its fair share of busy bodies and nosy neighbors.

Well I have had lots of request glad you posted cause if it's anything like Little Rock I'm staying away I'll stick to Texas Tennessee and Mississippi. YALL CAN HAVE Arkansas Texarkana the Texas side here we come. ROCKIN Robin and myself been traveling for 34 days went to Chicago all the States from LA to there and all the states back to Texas and this state was the worst and the cop level the highest.. So yeah ..NO THANK YOU... Originally Posted by Majichands
There's no point returning to a place that sucks for the hopes that it'll be better the next time. Each day sitting around is wasted money.
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I think the exception to this rule is when you are trying to cultivate a new area or location. Take St Louis, for example... I knew a few guys would see me but also knew if I wanted to build a clientele there I would have to give it about three tries. I did that about 6 weeks apart, and now it is steady income. I tried Kansas City a few times and no growth. So, it is off the list.

Just as a salesman trying to break open a new territory, you have to cultivate.
ROCKIN Robin and myself been traveling for 34 days went to Chicago all the States from LA to there and all the states back to Texas and this state was the worst and the cop level the highest.. So yeah ..NO THANK YOU... Originally Posted by Majichands
Ditto TOO dayum hot. Love the fellows in LR but just can't.
Whole state has been hot for years with providers & hobbyist flipping. Makes it hard to know who to trust and not worth it imo.
I think the exception to this rule is when you are trying to cultivate a new area or location. Take St Louis, for example... I knew a few guys would see me but also knew if I wanted to build a clientele there I would have to give it about three tries. I did that about 6 weeks apart, and now it is steady income. I tried Kansas City a few times and no growth. So, it is off the list.

Just as a salesman trying to break open a new territory, you have to cultivate. Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
I gave Dallas too many chances. Each time it was a waste of time and money. For the money I spent going to Dallas and sitting on my ass for a week I could've been working somewhere else.

Some places suck ass no matter how many times you go.
I can only speak for myself i live in nwa and i have pre booked before with selena and a few others i only hobby ever now and then so when some comes up at last minute i might not see them. I have other obligations more important then the hobby. Once in awhile i will book someone at last notice but rarely time is money and time is valuable. I don't won't to waste either if i known a provider will be here in 2 weeks i'll pre book if i'm free. The thing about NWA it's either feast or famine. But yes pre booking does work here just check out references and look at a hobbyist profile or search he's name too see if he dose no call no show. just my 2 cents take them for what they're worth.

I refuse to go back down to Dallas because of the lack of money made. It's not worth it Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

YMMV ... my first trip to Stamford CT and Harrisburg PA a few years ago were BAAAAADDDD but every visit after that has been great.

But if the 2nd visit is a no go then yeah most likely a good idea to write it off.