San Antonio Forums are pure garbage these days

The WK wagons are gonna start circling...
The WK wagons are gonna start circling... Originally Posted by mayorcastro
She has them on speed dial...... they jump the moment they receive their instructions!
I personally do not understand all the drama or complaining. Do I like everything here all the time? No but its a free message-board. Nobody is forced to post here. We come here as long as we enjoy it. If I stop enjoying it then I will leave. It is that simple.
I personally do not understand all the drama or complaining. Do I like everything here all the time? No but its a free message-board. Nobody is forced to post here. We come here as long as we enjoy it. If I stop enjoying it then I will leave. It is that simple. Originally Posted by sportsfan
Let me help you understand. Slave G. has been giving FALSE references to multiple reputable ladies on this board, leading them RIGHT into the hands of a psychotic, dangerous man or boy named Crazy Marine.

She has also been giving details of where Providers live, what their address is, and has been assisting in physical (NOT CYBER) stalking of providers. All to eliminate what she sees as her competition and a threat to her being "Queen Bee"

I have evidence, but the evidence I have would out someone. That I cannot and will not do.

Providers have been harassed to the point of filing police reports.

Ask around, open your ears.

Do you UNDERSTAND now???
Let me help you understand. Slave G. has been giving FALSE references to multiple reputable ladies on this board, leading them RIGHT into the hands of a psychotic, dangerous man or boy named Crazy Marine.

She has also been giving details of where Providers live, what their address is, and has been assisting in physical (NOT CYBER) stalking of providers. All to eliminate what she sees as her competition and a threat to her being "Queen Bee"

I have evidence, but the evidence I have would out someone. That I cannot and will not do.

Do you UNDERSTAND now??? Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio

BBSA,

Those are some serious accusations. Anyone else care to back him up?... Not so fast Whispers.

I understand you made a bunch of allegations that may or may not be true. I believe if they are true they should be brought to the attention of the mods in private. I do not need to ask around. It is not my business so I will stay out of it.
I understand you made a bunch of allegations that may or may not be true. I believe if they are true they should be brought to the attention of the mods in private. I do not need to ask around. It is not my business so I will stay out of it. Originally Posted by sportsfan
The mods can't do shit about things that are said in phone conversations, emails, PMs, etc.

Stalking and other bad behavior is not an ECCIE staff problem.

The only thing that the mods can move on, is if outing happens in the forums.

As I said before, the ECCIE pimp hand is not as strong as many of you guys believe.

If you are being stalked by a dirtbag, taken advantage of (physically hurt), etc. Get your fucking head out of your ass and call the fucking cops. That is their job. Don't cry to the staff here. They don't have the power to help you in these matters.

Nice rant from a psycho bitch provider!

If you're not covering your IP tracks, I see some bans in the making!
Nice rant from a psycho bitch provider!

If you're not covering your IP tracks, I see some bans in the making! Originally Posted by Louigi

I love neutrons!
I love neutrons! Originally Posted by Louigi
She has them on speed dial...... they jump the moment they receive their instructions! Originally Posted by Whispers
Actually, I have a pretty good sense of smell! And the stupid shit you pour out fills my nostrils and makes me want to puke!

Dumb asses think anyone pulls my chain! I spend 6 figures a year on girls but only 10% of that on girls you could even fucking talk to! You're nothing but a joke to me!
Dumb asses think anyone pulls my chain!

I was thinking a leather leash.... not a chain.... In your case probably a matching pink collar.

I spend 6 figures a year on girls but only 10% of that on girls you could even fucking talk to! You're nothing but a joke to me! Originally Posted by Louigi
Wow! Six Figures a year on Pussy! What a big man!

Actually rather sad...... So muck pussy available for so little expense to those that know how to find it...... For that much money you have a chick in bed every night right? Never alone? Someone to bring you those beers? someone to wake up next to?

If not you are doing it wrong......

Nothing should surprise anyone anymore. People will do what the hell they want. No matter what is posted here. Milk drinking, ass piping, domination, nutella, public sex, strap on...whatever fantasy. Move on. You guys are going nowhere fast.
Nothing should surprise anyone anymore. People will do what the hell they want. No matter what is posted here. Milk drinking, ass piping, domination, nutella, public sex, strap on...whatever fantasy. Move on. You guys are going nowhere fast. Originally Posted by Dr. Dew

....says a man that always has a comment and can't just "move-on".......