Would you take a completely disabled friend/virgin to see a provider?

There was a movie out last year with Hellen Hunt that delt with this. Hunter's character was a "sex therapist" and her client was a quadraplegic.Don't remember the name of the movie. I didn't see it . . .did anyone?
There was a movie out last year with Hellen Hunt that delt with this. Hunter's character was a "sex therapist" and her client was a quadraplegic.Don't remember the name of the movie. I didn't see it . . .did anyone? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Not familiar with it, but there's one with Hunt and Eric Stoltz and Wesley Snipes from the '90's called The Waterdance. Stoltz plays a writer who was having an affair with Hunt when he breaks his neck. It's about relationships of recently disabled guys in a rehab hospital. It reminded me of my time in TIRR where there was 4-6 guys to a room with only a curtain for privacy. Prior to that an ICU nurse and I got very close until the hospital found out and she got transferred. Damn, I was a stud when my man body filled in shortly after high school.

trailor...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx5OCoQDAlI

sex in the ward...busted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sViS61fP4X4
If I had a friend who was disabled and a virgin, and no civilian women ever gave him a chance to be happy and to enjoy the company of a beautiful woman...I would help my buddy out. I would choose the 3 best Providers I can think of for my friend, my buddy won't pay nothing...because I will pay for him. All I want is my disabled / virgin friend to be happy and to experience the pleasure of being with a woman. Just knowing that my friend is happy, it makes me happy : )
let'z not confuse sexual surrogates w providers people!
let'z not confuse sexual surrogates w providers people! Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Where did that come from?
let'z not confuse sexual surrogates w providers people! Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Sarifina:

Right-right . . .in the trailer I saw as a preview, that distinction is addressed. I brought up the movie as it treats the subject of a totally disabled and virgin paying client of a Sex Worker.

No flaming on this olease ,. . .I really mean well.
Why not?

I've often thought that sexual surrogates are just kidding themselves when it comes to the ideology of "them" being better, or more trained, than "us". It's also more accepted, and kindof/sortof legal, in California.

Sadly, in Texas, there isn't that kindof/sortof distinction (The kindof/sortof is just wording because heck, I don't know how else to state it!).

I've often thought of going in the direction of being a surrogate. The whole Helen Hunt statement of "You don't have to pay me upfront, I'm not a prostitute" is laughable.

Not sure if I could do this in Texas. But read up on it. It's an interesting dichotomy. (As a side note, with the Draconian Illinois laws concerning sex workers, I'm sure that it would be a fine mess to try to be a surrogate in Chicago, regardless of terminology!)

Best. Always.
Elisabeth
Why not?

I've often thought that sexual surrogates are just kidding themselves when it comes to the ideology of "them" being better, or more trained, than "us". It's also more accepted, and kindof/sortof legal, in California.

Sadly, in Texas, there isn't that kindof/sortof distinction (The kindof/sortof is just wording because heck, I don't know how else to state it!).

I've often thought of going in the direction of being a surrogate. The whole Helen Hunt statement of "You don't have to pay me upfront, I'm not a prostitute" is laughable.

Not sure if I could do this in Texas. But read up on it. It's an interesting dichotomy. (As a side note, with the Draconian Illinois laws concerning sex workers, I'm sure that it would be a fine mess to try to be a surrogate in Chicago, regardless of terminology!)

Best. Always.
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I should be a surrogate and sex therapist for young providers needing help getting over their fear of having sex with us gimps.
I like that... "sex surrogate". Not just for disabled guys... but all of us
If you had a friend who's completely disabled and never been with a woman, if he asked you to, would you find a provider willing to see him and take him to see her?

Ladies, is this something you would be able to handle and willing to do sight unseen, yet knowing seeing him may not be pleasant?

I saw a bit from comedian Jim Jefferies who did this for a 33 yr. old friend with MD. The story is hilarious, yet uplifting and tragic at the same time and what prompted my question. Watch it. Near the end he shares my sentiments about almost every lady I've had the pleasure of spending time with!

PART 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZIcLbkdgk

PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhujeSNE-ek

I don't know how to embed it. Originally Posted by surcher
That was fucking hilarious! Thanks man!

Oh, and if I had a severely disabled friend, who was a virgin and wanted to see a provider - yes I would take him, I'd pay for it, and I'd find someone a lot sexier than Helen Hunt!