The trolls

Although it has grown old, tired and overused, as much as blaming COG, the chess versus checkers metaphor does apply! Originally Posted by scorpio31
I'm partial to TiC-TaC-ToE myself! you can play up to four games at once on a chessboard.

I would thinck it would be Boardman's favorite game too.. after all it is known as the Cat's Game.

Alas no one wins. But no one ever loses.
My opinion is that selecting the "ignore" function is a sign of significant weakness and inability to handle the 'heat in the kitchen', so to speak. It doesn't surprise me at all that so many of you are wimps, but what does surprise me is that you have finally acknowledged the fact!

Although it has grown old, tired and overused, as much as blaming COG, the chess versus checkers metaphor does apply! Originally Posted by scorpio31
Some of us just have better things to do than get annoyed by idiots. Ignore is a smart option for dealing with folks who bring nothing of value to the table. You can perceive it as weakness if you want, you are entitled to your own opinion, but I am quite satisfied with my decision to just IGNORE them. Heat in the kitchen has nothing to do with it, but if you just don't get it, then you just don't get it.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnn Originally Posted by SillyGirl
wow from one liners to 4 letters...BRILLANT AGAIN... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Obviously counting is an issue for you as well. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Y A W N. Four separate and distinct letters. So who has the counting issues again?

That hooktard math will get you every time.
Actually, and I know you are just DYING to know this, the word "yyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" consists of 87 letters. Duplicate letters do not in fact negate themselves.

But hey, that fucktard spelling with get you every time.
Heh, this is so fucking awesome...
I love me some Silly Girl hooktard logic!!!
Yeppers
Pure fucking win for Silly Girl; as any discussion with her name in it is essentially an advertisement.
I will say it again, the IGNORE list is your friend. The Trolls have ceased to exist in my world. I recommend it to everyone, just let them annoy each other and those who want to can totally tune them out. Originally Posted by ez2plz

My opinion is that selecting the "ignore" function is a sign of significant weakness and inability to handle the 'heat in the kitchen', so to speak. It doesn't surprise me at all that so many of you are wimps, but what does surprise me is that you have finally acknowledged the fact!

Some of us just have better things to do than get annoyed by idiots. Ignore is a smart option for dealing with folks who bring nothing of value to the table. You can perceive it as weakness if you want, you are entitled to your own opinion, but I am quite satisfied with my decision to just IGNORE them. Heat in the kitchen has nothing to do with it, but if you just don't get it, then you just don't get it. Originally Posted by ez2plz
Blame me? For what?
Pure fucking win for Silly Girl; as any discussion with her name in it is essentially an advertisement. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I know right! I'm like the literate version of [redacted til spider hole].
I really do crack myself up.

This is my last summer in the midwest! (No really!) For more details please see my site or showcase.

I hope you moving my way.
The ignore button lets a program override your own judgement. You may not like someone's opinion so you put them on ignore. They post that someone is a rapist but you have them on ignore. What you don't know won't hurt you. Of they post that a particular provider is a police sting that is ongoing. I'm not going to listen to this guy "ignore" and you get to bail yourself out because your fragile ego couldn't take it.

The ignore button is a regression back to childhood. Your mommy turns off the TV with the terrible pictures or they never again cook a certain food because you don't like it. Grow up.