Donald Trump at 'Substantial Risk of Prosecution' in Georgia

... Hmmmmm.... President Trump has a good point.

Solution: Just release the phone call. Let the American people
see and hear what EVERYBODY discussed on that day
concerning the Georgia votes.

WHY haven't they done that?

... And why they're at it - why don't they release any
and ALL communication between President Trump and Pelosi
concerning security for 6th January.

Why haven't they done that?

... But anyhow, thank YOU there, Yssup.
For your Dis-Service to America.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

The entire phone call is coming right after the "video of gov'ment agents handing out weapons on Jan. 6th". Just be patient, that after all will be released this month.
libs grasping at straws
haven't you fellas been down this road before only to be utterly disappointed time and time again? isn't all this "the end of Trump is near!!" getting tedious when it doesn't happen?

first it was the "grab 'em by the pussy" comment. then it was the Steele Dossier and the Russia hoax. faux Impeach 1. faux Impeach 2. how painful it must have been watching Blobbo Mueller make a "Biden Fool" of himself testifying to Congress? you fellas had such high hopes!!! once again you think they are "closing in" on the Evil Trump! i just don't want you to be devastated yet again when the nothingburger is served.
haven't you fellas been down this road before only to be utterly disappointed time and time again? isn't all this "the end of Trump is near!!" getting tedious when it doesn't happen?

first it was the "grab 'em by the pussy" comment. then it was the Steele Dossier and the Russia hoax. faux Impeach 1. faux Impeach 2. how painful it must have been watching Blobbo Mueller make a "Biden Fool" of himself testifying to Congress? you fellas had such high hopes!!! once again you think they are "closing in" on the Evil Trump! i just don't want you to be devastated yet again when the nothingburger is served. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Folks, please read the article I posted about those who spread misinformation wanting to create chaos. There's a prime case in point wandering these threads.