Does She Have A Pimp Or Not?

I'm taking your word for it! LOL But the George Foreman Grille in the bathroom is still a dead give away! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Foreman grill = OPEN 24 HRS!! I never leave my room except to buy bread, condoms , and frozen burgers.
Foreman grill = OPEN 24 HRS!! I never leave my room except to buy bread, condoms , and frozen burgers. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Fuck all greedy slimy fucking pimps of the world. Is that too strong????
Fuck all greedy slimy fucking pimps of the world. Is that too strong????
Strong? Naw, I can't smell it from SA! (lol) Thanks all, for making me giggle...I've had one hell of a day!
This is hysterical. If you really want to know if she has a pimp, ask and watch her response/facial expression.
This is hysterical. If you really want to know if she has a pimp, ask and watch her response/facial expression. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
You just have to say someting derogatory about pimps and she will react. Remember we are talking about girls whose minds are contolled by pimps so attacking the pimp is attacking them because they do not have their own mind. Just watch their eyes. Humans are still animals no matter how bad some people want to pretend they are not.
You just have to say someting derogatory about pimps and she will react. Remember we are talking about girls whose minds are contolled by pimps so attacking the pimp is attacking them because they do not have their own mind. Just watch their eyes. Humans are still animals no matter how bad some people want to pretend they are not. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
100% agree with that.
If she calls you "Daddy" without you having to ask her to do so, she may have a pimp.
If there is a empty 40 bottle on the table, she may have a pimp.
If you arrive at the room, take a number and wait your turn, she may have a pimp.
If her tramp stamp says "Getting Money For My Daddy", she may have a pimp.
REALLY???? I knew you would come up with a top 10 list that only you could..
It's like a condom.... it should be self explanatory! LOL FYI: If you see a post by SL you can pretty assume it’s NOT serious! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I can give you a millions reason not to have a pimp. Like he will take your money,feed you drug, kick your ass if you don't make enough money, the list goes on
Can't think of one reason to have a pimp.
you walk in the room theirs two beds look around if she sages use this bed not that bed look around chances are theirs a pimp outside up the elevator and down the steps watch your back
You started it Shorty!

SL Top Ten How You Can Tell If He's A Pimp

1) If his car is painted in any lime green or lip stick colors, he may be a pimp.
2) If the light on the inside of his car is RED and its in the form of a sign saying "Open for Business", he may be a pimp.
3) If he is wearing a fur coat and it’s NOT cold, he may be a pimp.
4) If he has more gold jewelry than Mr. T, he may be a pimp.
5) If he has a valet parking tag from the Las Vegas Pimps & Hos convention hanging from his rear view mirror, he may be a pimp.
6) If he owns and wears a hat with any kind of feather, he may be a pimp.
7) If his teeth are any metallic color, he may be a pimp.
8) If his idea of a pet is a pit bull or a tiger, he may be a pimp.
9) If he is toting more fire arms than a Smith & Wesson sales rep, he may be a pimp
10) If he says "Ho Down" and he is obviously not talking about a western party, he may be a pimp.

Originally Posted by Still Looking

You won me with this one, SL! lol
I can give you a millions reason not to have a pimp. Like he will take your money,feed you drug, kick your ass if you don't make enough money, the list goes on
Can't think of one reason to have a pimp.
you walk in the room theirs two beds look around if she sages use this bed not that bed look around chances are theirs a pimp outside up the elevator and down the steps watch your back Originally Posted by bigdaddy354369

Good clue I never would have though about that one bed is for work one bed is for her and "daddy".
I hate to hear the word daddy when I'm fucking. Mother and Father should be two words that are respected. My daughter still calls me daddy and she's in her upper twenties. I don't want to hear that from a hooker. Like baby daddy. What the fuck is wrong with father. Is that a bad word now? Like I said. Fuck all pimps. Just another abuser of young minds. Sorry gang but I do rant on occasion.
I hate to hear the word daddy when I'm fucking. Mother and Father should be two words that are respected. My daughter still calls me daddy and she's in her upper twenties. I don't want to hear that from a hooker. Like baby daddy. What the fuck is wrong with father. Is that a bad word now? Like I said. Fuck all pimps. Just another abuser of young minds. Sorry gang but I do rant on occasion. Originally Posted by burkalini
Some like to say it because they it feels taboo I guess.

I think prostitutes with pimps call them daddy because they are for a authoritive(sp) and protective figure in their lives, because of this vulnerability they are more susceptible to pimps.
you walk in the room theirs two beds look around if she sages use this bed not that bed look around chances are theirs a pimp outside up the elevator and down the steps watch your back Originally Posted by bigdaddy354369
Not necessarily true. If she's a traveling indy she could just be saving one so she has a "clean" bed to sleep in by herself. Another possibility is the other bed, even though it appears to have been unused, is dirty or has a damp spot from activities with a prior client. Some providers are very good at setting and cleaning up a room and remaking the beds so that you wouldn't easily suspect another guy had been visiting with her an hour or so earlier.