Frickin COLD!

People stare when I wear my furs.
Did any of y'all see the frozen pants challenge?
People stare when I wear my furs. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Buy shearling coat. The fur is on the inside. Very warm.
Hey sexy maid, is that a bad thing?
Buy shearling coat. The fur is on the inside. Very warm. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I'm allergic to wool or you know I'd have one.
I'm not allergic to mink, coyote, bear, seal etc., etc.,...

And no, it's not bad when they stare but when I have to explain that my coat died before some PETA person was born and taze a bitch holding a spray can does it become a problem.

Oh, and can someone please explain to me how the wearing of a faux leopard jacket is somehow more humane when it still perpetuates the beauty and desire to wear fur??
I'm allergic to wool or you know I'd have one.
I'm not allergic to mink, coyote, bear, seal etc., etc.,...

And no, it's not bad when they stare but when I have to explain that my coat died before some PETA person was born and taze a bitch holding a spray can does it become a problem.

Oh, and can someone please explain to me how the wearing of a faux leopard jacket is somehow more humane when it still perpetuates the beauty and desire to wear fur?? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Sorry, not sorry, I love fur and leather. I wear both fake and real. I literally live in frozen ass Helheim haha. Winter is no joke here.
Some people love the cold and snow

Check out gear/clothing made with Gore-Tex material. Thin, warm, waterproof, windproof...

Check out gear/clothing made with Gore-Tex material. Thin, warm, waterproof, windproof... Originally Posted by Molly Daniels
bet you look amazin in it!
Sorry, not sorry, I love fur and leather. I wear both fake and real. I literally live in frozen ass Helheim haha. Winter is no joke here. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Yeah I'm not sorry either,

Check out gear/clothing made with Gore-Tex material. Thin, warm, waterproof, windproof... Originally Posted by Molly Daniels
"Burton AK 2L Down" is the ultimate combination of a Gortex shell lined with premium goose down insulation. Not cheap but it's good even down to zero or below.
"Burton AK 2L Down" is the ultimate combination of a Gortex shell lined with premium goose down insulation. Not cheap but it's good even down to zero or below. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Another thing some folks are allergic to.
I love GoreTex, Underarmor, my Swedish silk long johns for the inner layers in cold weather and in my waders.
I will look up all of those materials for a willy sock.
Just buy some silk mantyhose.
Cold.....I don't know her.