Professional Photos vs. Consistantly Updated Selfies

• momo
  • 12-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Selfies are better.. i like to meet the person in the pics.. btw i wouldn't mind meeting u.. will sed a msg
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2017, 05:16 PM
If you feel like snapping a few pics will help then do so.
Getting a client to take them works wonders, and you can get a digital camera for cheap these days. Maybe just splurge on a nice hotel room if you want a change of scenery.
Too many pics and updates will have people just beating off to your pics and never giving you a buck though. Originally Posted by tiatate
Don't hate on the natural pics, have you seen her waistline? She don't need Photoshop to fool her clients. Take some notes down rookie
Too many pics and updates will have people just beating off to your pics and never giving you a buck though. Originally Posted by tiatate
I’m far more likely to see ladies who regularly update their photos.

It’s mind boggling how long some girls advertise with the same tired photos up, sometimes for years. I simply move along to the next ad, eventually not even bothering to look at the rehash photo ads altogether.

Men/mongers being very visually driven, why not exploit this simple concept? Market yourself with the most revealing photos you can, the more Hustleresque the better!

Real/selfie and pro pics are both fine, but if I had to choose one it would be real/selfie all day long.
Very sexy KK! Thanks for the visuals Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Thank you Misses Miyagi P!! Awesome to see your font after my brief hiatus

p.s. You were tooootally on point about this city!
Selfies are not just for BP, it shows exactly what to expect instead of some Photoshop fake pic, your full body shots are great, that body is banging! Great job on the natural pics Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks a lot BLM!

A better way to look at this is "non-shopped" pics vs. "shopped". Real, non-photoshopped pics are waaaaaaay better than pro pics. Originally Posted by idiot savant
I’m far more likely to see ladies who regularly update their photos.
Men/mongers being very visually driven, why not exploit this simple concept? Market yourself with the most revealing photos you can, the more Hustleresque the better!

Real/selfie and pro pics are both fine, but if I had to choose one it would be real/selfie all day long. Originally Posted by VargVike
Thanks for the input guys! I actually felt self-conscious about my lack of highly professional photos, but good to know that the natural shots are much appreciated! Makes sense!
There is a nice compromise

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXDN98I...IE9DT5C7&psc=1

its the best of a selfie stick AND a professional camera. You set it up and use its remote to trigger you phone camera and it looks more professional
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 09:26 PM
keep your eyes open for a good venue for a photoshoot as you travel. when you stumble across a stunning scene, have a hobbyist do a shoot with a decent cameraphone on the spot, and you'll get that wow factor in your showcase.

i've done numerous photoshoots, and the biggest tip i have is to use a ton of light. i use spotlights and sometimes even high-beam bike lights for illumination.
Thank you Misses Miyagi P!!
Originally Posted by Katana Kay
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Thanks a lot BLM!
] Originally Posted by Katana Kay
You're hot baby! keep those fresh natural pics coming
Getting a client to take them works wonders, and you can get a digital camera for cheap these days. Maybe just splurge on a nice hotel room if you want a change of scenery.
Sounds like a guy wrote this.

In my yrs of experience and More Than FIVE reviews,
Getting clients to take pics is awkward. They always get weird about it.
Yes, frequent change of pics will keep clients jacking off, ,,,,, Isn't that GREAT!?!?
New pics always turns into business, whether it be new or returning clients.
Then you're ^^^^^ picking the wrong clients.

Or maybe just let a mature friend do it.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-10-2017, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=SweetDulce;1060267010]Sounds like a guy wrote this.

Nah, I've done multiple photoshoots that ended up looking great in Showcases. see e.g. https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=287706
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Sounds like a guy wrote this.

Yes, frequent change of pics will keep clients jacking off, ,,,,, Isn't that GREAT!?!?
New pics always turns into business, whether it be new or returning clients. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Her pimp likes to argue all the time, no provider would be that stupid to handle her business $ in such a reckless way
Then you're ^^^^^ picking the wrong clients.

Or maybe just let a mature friend do it. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Or a mature sea lion?

Having a another Provider take the pics works best.
^^^^ Agree. Another provider is really the best option.