A Lady's Incall?

Id give anything to have Mandi's incall back, even double the disheveled
Haha but yes. She was so hot... If I could do her again it could be in a dumpster for all I care!!!
Who cares about swords?

Make sure bathroom has enough toilet paper. Surely taking a sump at an incall in upstate is a regular occurrence.
some of them shitters are plugged before you get there.I shit in an old mcdonalds bag once and stashed it behind the waste basket,,that was full also
some of them shitters are plugged before you get there.I shit in an old mcdonalds bag once and stashed it behind the waste basket,,that was full also Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Amen sister
Getting back on track for Lexxy's sake ... ... the string lighting ... I don't know but the candles and honestly the only scent I am interested in is what the lady is wearing

DD
Great Thread Lexxy! I think the string of lights is interesting and very cool, and of course candles are so simple and easy to create a nice atmosphere.

I am taking notes!

Note to Frankie:

Stop dehydrating your clients and kicking them out dry when the recipe for ice water is cheap and easy.

Clean the coffee grinds out of the shower once in awhile, clients may not understand you use them as a body scrub.

mini lights and candles are more classy then tossing your mini skirt over the lamp shade.

last but not least (and not sure if this is good advice) save macdonalds bags, you never know when a crisis will occur

If I can add one of my own atmosphere tricks from the (on occasion) tacky decor in NF Canada. Not sure if this applies to US hotels, but when a bed spread is ugly fold it over all the way so that all you see is nice clean white sheets!
  • Tiger
  • 02-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Great Thread Lexxy! I think the string of lights is interesting and very cool, and of course candles are so simple and easy to create a nice atmosphere.

I am taking notes!

Note to Frankie:

Stop dehydrating your clients and kicking them out dry when the recipe for ice water is cheap and easy.
Love the home cooking recipe.

Clean the coffee grinds out of the shower once in awhile, clients may not understand you use them as a body scrub.
Alpha-male, Loofah-male... same thing, right?

mini lights and candles are more classy then tossing your mini skirt over the lamp shade.
Nice touch.

last but not least (and not sure if this is good advice) save macdonalds bags, you never know when a crisis will occur
Delux would be a McDonalds bag lined with one of those plactic grocery bags.

If I can add one of my own atmosphere tricks from the (on occasion) tacky decor in NF Canada. Not sure if this applies to US hotels, but when a bed spread is ugly fold it over all the way so that all you see is nice clean white sheets! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

I do appreciate it when the room and facilities are clean and an attempt has been made to personalize the atmosphere.
Clean and DRY towels are also good.
... I don't know but the candles and honestly the only scent I am interested in is what the lady is wearing

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Candles also help in the bathroom when you cannot find the McDonalds bag.
  • LynnT
  • 02-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Candles also help in the bathroom when you cannot find the McDonalds bag. Originally Posted by pyramider

I love you.
Candles also help in the bathroom when you cannot find the McDonalds bag. Originally Posted by pyramider
dont be a cheap bastard,,, I usually carry my own!! Im a more conscientious than YOU!

I am taking notes!

Note to Frankie:

! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
unk:
Originally Posted by pyramider
Candles also help in the bathroom when you cannot find the McDonalds bag.

dont be a cheap bastard,,, I usually carry my own!! Im a more conscientious than YOU! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
might be easier just to make a crisis kit by dropping a tea light in each bag.

ok new question about atmosphere (still taking notes):

I was wondering what devices other ladies use to play music on at a hotel incall for sound atmosphere?
music! just make music.
ipods with howler monkeys playing should cover the lady's cries of ecstasy.

ok new question about atmosphere (still taking notes):

I was wondering what devices other ladies use to play music on at a hotel incall for sound atmosphere? Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
SKINFLUTE, Baby!

(sorry, couldn't resist. can't believe it lasted this long)