Any Interest Shreveport?

I'm always up for a challenge
Its confirmed bros. She will be in town this week. You lucky bastards.
And I've got work all week, shit.
Thanks for your interest redcat but i'm finding I don't believe i'll like your company!!
Work would definitely be more entertaining for you
Well I'll have to give it to the lady. She says what's on her mind and she doesn't fake the funk. Nice to see your coming to North Louisiana P. Hope the Boys treat you well while your in town. There's a new place to eat off line in same shopping center as Oyster Bar. Atmosphere is similar to Superior. You might check it out while in town.
No bullshit, cut right to the chase. She has my respect.
And she is bringing Super Head 713 with her. Dam. Chrome off a trailer hitch is all I will say. Lol
And she is bringing Super Head 713 with her. Dam. Chrome off a trailer hitch is all I will say. Lol Originally Posted by OldGent
Well well....ALL of your faves are gonna be up here this week....what the hell are you doing down there lol?
Good things cum to this who wait, lovebug. Besides I like seeing the hotness shared.
There's a new place to eat off line in same shopping center as Oyster Bar. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
Mmmmhmmm! This! Today!
Well I'll have to give it to the lady. She says what's on her mind and she doesn't fake the funk. Nice to see your coming to North Louisiana P. Hope the Boys treat you well while your in town. There's a new place to eat off line in same shopping center as Oyster Bar. Atmosphere is similar to Superior. You might check it out while in town. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
Thank you!
Thank you! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Your Welcome, I hear its wonderful!
I hear you guys are loving those free showers and soap. Nice!!
I might like Superior's Steakhouse better
than the Oyster Bar. The Oyster Bar was ok today.
I'll try Superior's out tomm.
And she is bringing Super Head 713 with her. Dam. Chrome off a trailer hitch is all I will say. Lol Originally Posted by OldGent
Unfortunately I didn't make the trip with p for all of the guys who had interests in meeting with me . I would love to make it up to you guys this week