Welcome Back Naomi4u :)

Glad your back and please try to stay out of trouble. Hope you and London wasn't talking about me!!
Hope you and London wasn't talking about me!! Originally Posted by shorty
Uh........... we were!
She had nothing but great things to say though . I'm jealous.
She has nothing but nice things to say about you. Maybe one day we can all get together.
She has nothing but nice things to say about you. Maybe one day we can all get together. Originally Posted by shorty
That's my girl.
Very very soon. I can hear her now saying "Whatever!!" but yes Very soon.
Aww, damn! They let you out the PEN??

Fire up the grill!! Pull out the cards table!!!

Lmbo. Hi Rambo!
Beware Naomi!! She's dangerous in the kitchen!!
Beware Naomi!! She's dangerous in the kitchen!! Originally Posted by shorty
LOL Did she make you eat her diet food Shorty?
She's actually a very good cook but get out of her way when she's getting it ready.
Beware Naomi!! She's dangerous in the kitchen!! Originally Posted by shorty
Awww so I hear .
Naomi although I have disagreed with you on occasion and you know my opinion on your friend that is not on the site right now I will welcome you back with open arms and hope everything goes well for you Originally Posted by burkalini

Oh well I tried. Not even a thank you or let's be friends or a kiss my ass. I can see your still tied to my favorite provider. I hope you two learned from your little vacation. Try to be nice and they spit in your face.
Naomi although I have disagreed with you on occasion and you know my opinion on your friend that is not on the site right now I will welcome you back with open arms and hope everything goes well for you Originally Posted by burkalini
Oh well I tried. Not even a thank you or let's be friends or a kiss my ass. I can see your still tied to my favorite provider. I hope you two learned from your little vacation. Try to be nice and they spit in your face. Originally Posted by burkalini

Stop attention whoring LOL. I totally missed this. Stop being a baby. Yes let's be friends. Have a great night.
Stop attention whoring LOL. I totally missed this. Stop being a baby. Yes let's be friends. Have a great night. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I would but I guess I just can't get over your closest friend on Eccie. I read some utr comments she made about me that were totally false and a big try at damaging my rep. It didn't work but in this world we are judged by who we associate with. Other than that welcome back.
Hmm!! Let the game's begin!!
Welcome back Naomi. Things are just too quite without you and London around. Damn girl I read that review with Ed. Did you retire him, have not seen much posting from him either. You know if you ever do stop in to visit London in Nola, i'm on the way .