Didn't last long!

Au contraire!

Oh, btw, another racist dim-retard elected to office that dim-retards should be ashamed ... but aren't: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh my IB. Jesus called the Jews Satanic also. What do you think about that. Wow. maybe the Bible is prophetic, They pegged The Fuhrer Trump. ( Sorry Nancy just pegged him two)

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
And a it's a damn good thing too that his one vote stands against the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers all combined! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No, IB you have misunderstood again.
Oh my IB. Jesus called the Jews Satanic also. What do you think about that. Wow. maybe the Bible is prophetic, They pegged The Fuhrer Trump. ( Sorry Nancy just pegged him two)

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Originally Posted by themystic

Folks. We may not want to be touching anything electrical or metal... You know.... LIGHTENING !!!!!!!
I pray for you tm, cause your prayers aren't getting answered for a while..

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Originally Posted by themystic
Jesus was Jewish and he loved everybody - even stupid motherfucking asshole liberals.
Folks. We may not want to be touching anything electrical or metal... You know.... LIGHTENING !!!!!!!
I pray for you tm, cause your prayers aren't getting answered for a while.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD Your offer is insincere. Don't bother praying for me WD.

Jesus says, "Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes, and love greetings in the marketplaces and the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at feasts, who devour widows’ houses and for a pretense make long prayers. They will receive the greater condemnation" (Luke 20:4

So are Jesus and Rep Rashida Tlaib alike?

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Originally Posted by themystic
You're lying again. Jesus was speaking of the Pharisees -- a political subset much like today's lib-retards who lie and distort the truth -- and not about the whole Jewish nation.

No, IB you have misunderstood again. Originally Posted by bamscram
It would be you who doesn't understand. Trump's one vote stands against the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers all combined!
You're lying again. Jesus was speaking of the Pharisees -- a political subset much like today's lib-retards who lie and distort the truth -- and not about the whole Jewish nation.

It would be you who doesn't understand. Trump's one vote stands against the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers all combined! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Pharisees represented the Jews. The Jews blindly followed their leaders. Remind you of anyone? Just like the blind followers of Fuhrer Trump. Only difference is the common Jewish people aren't deplorables
Here we go again,
Funny no cogent argument and NAZIS NAZIS is the response
I guess its like Beatle-juice, say it 3 times and!!!! Beatle juice , beatle juice , SHHHHHH I see Nazis's everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
The Pharisees represented the Jews. The Jews blindly followed their leaders. Remind you of anyone? Just like the blind followers of Fuhrer hildebeest. Only difference is the common Jewish people aren't deplorables Originally Posted by themystic

No. The Pharisees were just like modern day lib-retards who also believe they know best for everyone else. But just like the Pharisees were overthrown by truth, so shall these modern lib-retard deceivers and racists in the dim-retard party shall be overthrown and thrown out of the temple of government.

It would be you who doesn't understand. Trump's one vote stands against the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers all combined! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LOL , now you are a mind reader.
The Pharisees represented the Jews. The Jews blindly followed their leaders. Remind you of anyone? Just like the blind followers of Fuhrer Trump. Only difference is the common Jewish people aren't deplorables Originally Posted by themystic
Jewish people are rather famous for not blindly following "their" leaders.
LOL , now you are a mind reader. Originally Posted by bamscram
Read the fucking Consitution: it says Trump has veto power over the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers. Been that way for over two hundred years now. No special "clairvoyance" needed; just a common, educated understanding of the English language.
Jewish people are rather famous for not blindly following "their" leaders. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Fred I dont count you in any of my Jewish commentary
That's a racist statement. Why don't you respect the Jewish people?

The Pharisees represented the Jews. The Jews blindly followed their leaders. Remind you of anyone? Just like the blind followers of Fuhrer Trump. Only difference is the common Jewish people aren't deplorables Originally Posted by themystic
That's a racist statement. Why don't you respect the Jewish people? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The only thing racist is your accusations and your passive aggressive bs. You've been listening to Fuhrer Trump to long. Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Why dont you respect non whites?