Yah! Shayla is Provider of the Day ;)

Congratulations! I really enjoy your comments and outlook on things...enjoy your day!! BD
Quite possibly the sexiest woman on earth, is now our POD ... now, if we can only convince her to come to Dallas to visit all of her fans, the galaxy would be on center and all would be right in the world!

And more of a serious note ... congrats on POD, and may you have the very best of birthday's and holiday seasons!
Congrats Shayla!!!
Congrats to an absolutely gorgeous woman! If you're ever in San Antonio, I'm looking you up!
  • FK
  • 12-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Congratulations Shayla!
You are definitely a PYT!
Happy early B-day Shayla!!
Congrats to one of the most beautiful women on this site. Shayla is a true doll! The complete package!
  • LynnT
  • 12-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Woot!

And Happy Birthday lady.
Man you guys are going to give this little shit a big head. Yea she's pretty. Yea she has a great little body. Yea she does what the guys like and doesn't charge them a fucking Mercedes to do it. Yea I would fuck her for a minute or a day. But really quit saying so many nice things about her or her head will start looking like a Macys parade float.
Man you guys are going to give this little shit a big head. Yea she's pretty. Yea she has a great little body. Yea she does what the guys like and doesn't charge them a fucking Mercedes to do it. Yea I would fuck her for a minute or a day. But really quit saying so many nice things about her or her head will start looking like a Macys parade float. Originally Posted by burkalini
You know that you want her as bad as the rest of us!
Man you guys are going to give this little shit a big head. Yea she's pretty. Yea she has a great little body. Yea she does what the guys like and doesn't charge them a fucking Mercedes to do it. Yea I would fuck her for a minute or a day. But really quit saying so many nice things about her or her head will start looking like a Macys parade float. Originally Posted by burkalini

Seriously? You really needed to jump on this Thread and say that BS? It never ceases to amaze me how people can be nice and polite, on a Thread, and then one bisquithead just jumps the Thread and bashes other Posters, and then a gorgeous, sexy, wonderful and elegant young lady ...
Seriously? You really needed to jump on this Thread and say that BS? It never ceases to amaze me how people can be nice and polite, on a Thread, and then one bisquithead just jumps the Thread and bashes other Posters, and then a gorgeous, sexy, wonderful and elegant young lady ... Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Burk is just being... Burk.
We all know Shayla is a doll.
Seriously? You really needed to jump on this Thread and say that BS? It never ceases to amaze me how people can be nice and polite, on a Thread, and then one bisquithead just jumps the Thread and bashes other Posters, and then a gorgeous, sexy, wonderful and elegant young lady ... Originally Posted by hookem69horns

You are so fucked up!!!!!

It's called comedy. You know the kind where your belly moves up and down. Calm down now. We all think she"s a catch. Just ask Shayla and she will tell I am warped and I tend to act up on occasion. If I am truly pissed you will also know that. Remember laughing is when you move your abdomen while exhaling and inhaling and you can make noise at the same time. Wow!!! Now isn't that fun???? Oh yea I forgot your from Texas. Your team looked great against Baylor yesterday
Woot...Coven girl gets it!! Props baby doll, and can't wait to meet you in Vegas!
Congrats girl.