Ronald Regan....unified Germany

• WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 01:22 PM
... Well, as soon as Biden gets building the nuclear power stations
- we can surely thank him.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
As soon as we or Europe start building Nukes, they will open their spicket once again.

But that is exactly wtf we need to do....but we will not.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Did waco buy Netflix stock?

If so, I understand the connection. I don't understand why anybody would buy Netflix stock in the past year. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yea...as soon as he mentioned it, I tried to tell him to sell that turd in the punchbowl!

He is probably hoping for another lockdown!

That being said...he said he was only down around 30% for the year which is probably about 3k.
The bots can discuss Donald Regan.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 01:29 PM
The bots can discuss Donald Regan. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They form a circle jerk at the mere mention of Ronnie!
As soon as we or Europe start building Nukes, they will open their spicket once again.

But that is exactly wtf we need to do....but we will not. Originally Posted by WTF
Indeed!

The Qanon Right hates to read this. It fucks with their Bullshit Narrative.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 01:30 PM
Yes they think Trump controls the price of oil
Yea...as soon as he mentioned it, I tried to tell him to sell that turd in the punchbowl!

That being said...he said he was only down around 30% for the year which is probably about 3k. Originally Posted by WTF
Hahaha!

A lockdown is the only thing that can save that Turd

That being said...he said he was only down around 30% for the year which is probably about 3k. Originally Posted by WTF

try about 100k, still have over 600k. should be about 750k. now tell us all again you are up 30% in a bear market down about the same so we can all get a good laugh.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 08:08 PM
try about 100k, still have over 600k. should be about 750k. now tell us all again you are up 30% in a bear market down about the same so we can all get a good laugh. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I could tell you again if you like....I'm up 30% ytd...maybe a little less after those fucking Chinese shut down Shanghai again!

I done told you I loaded up on EPD in December at around 21...plus I already had around 15k shares.

Now how many times I got to tell you to sell that Netflix...it was just a shutdown darling.
I could tell you again if you like....I'm up 30% ytd...maybe a little less after those fucking Chinese shut down Shanghai again!

I done told you I loaded up on EPD in December at around 21...plus I already had around 15k shares.

Now how many times I got to tell you to sell that Netflix...it was just a shutdown darling. Originally Posted by WTF

hmm. interesting. so you bought EPD at 21 and it's trading now at 27 and you claim you've made a killing? maybe a microkilling.

what did you by those 15k shares at?

Enterprise Products Partners L.P.

Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is an American midstream natural gas and crude oil pipeline company with headquarters in Houston, Texas. It acquired GulfTerra in September 2004. The company ranked No. 105 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.

Market Summary > Enterprise Products Partners L.P.

27.62 USD −0.50 (1.78%)

this looks like a solid company. i'll counter that pipeline infrastructure company with

Kinder Morgan

Kinder Morgan, Inc. is one of the largest energy infrastructure companies in North America. The company specializes in owning and controlling oil and gas pipelines and terminals. Kinder Morgan owns an interest in or operates approximately 83,000 mi of pipelines and 143 terminals. Wikipedia

American Waterworks

Is American Waterworks a good stock to buy?

Expectations for strong earnings, an attractive technical outlook, a solid dividend, and perhaps revenue coming from the infrastructure bill makes American Water Works (NYSE:AWK) a solid buy.Nov 1, 2021

don't bother replying on these two holdings. you've already agreed they are solid investments along with Valero.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 08:28 PM
I said I alread had 15k shares and then bought a shit pile (for me) more in December. That 6 dollar gain added 300k.

Chicken feed to many posters here...but it is better than being 30% down!
I said I alread had 15k shares and then bought a shit pile (for me) more in December. That 6 dollar gain added 300k.

Chicken feed to many posters here...but it is better than being 30% down! Originally Posted by WTF

bullshit. 6 dollar gain? what did you buy that 15 k of stock at? and i assume you mean 15,000 shares right? at 21 per share that would be about 315k so ..

the delta on that is about 100k at 27 now.

you sound like VitaLessMan and his fictions about his day trading.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 08:38 PM
bullshit. 6 dollar gain? what did you buy that 15 k of stock at? and i assume you mean 15,000 shares right? at 21 per share that would be about 315k so ..

the delta on that is about 100k at 27 now.

you sound like VitaLessMan and his fictions about his day trading. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Damn let me PM you....don't need my biz on open board!
Damn let me PM you....don't need my biz on open board! Originally Posted by WTF

go ahead. you don't need my permission to send me a PM. i don't block anyone from sending me a PM.

yeah you can do that. in fact you can disable the pm subsystem completely if you want to. unlike a certain poster named Luke Wyatt it won't stop the mod squad from banning you. yeah that's what he once claimed then got banned. guess all those points got lost in the Ethernet.

bahahhaaa
Damn let me PM you....don't need my biz on open board! Originally Posted by WTF
Why would you PM him? That bozo doesn't even know how the stock market works. Dumb dumb was arguing with me a few months ago that Trump's DWAC stock never hit $175 because it closed much less than that on that particular day. He doesn't even know that stock prices fluctuate throughout the day. He's like dealing with a clueless five year old.

That's why I had to put him in the under 80 IQ ignore club with the other circle jerk Trumpette members. I can't in good faith read that level of stupidity again.