New Year, New Life

I'm sorry but someone who I don't know will not be calling me a slut or a whore. Especially someone off this site. In my personal life, I love degradation and humiliation. But this isn't my personal life. If youre going to be an ass like everyone single fucking person on this site about how and why I don't like being called a slut or a whore by a client, let me know so I can turn off my notifications on this thread. I'm tired of seeing rude comments. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh

Yea baby!!!! Keep talking you dirty little cum slut!"

Now let it drip off your tongue onto your tits like a good little whore!"

Mmmmmmm

Now let it drip off your tongue onto your tits like a good little whore!"

Mmmmmmm Originally Posted by Initforfun
Hateful. Just hateful.
Let's stay on topic please. Roleplay ideas? I'll be honest, I want to try predator and prey. But not with the hobby. I love pursuit, take-down and capture.
Let's stay on topic please. Roleplay ideas? I'll be honest, I want to try predator and prey. But not with the hobby. I love pursuit, take-down and capture. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Do you mean like a "rape" fantasy?? Thats what it sounds like to me
Do you mean like a "rape" fantasy?? Thats what it sounds like to me Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I didn't want to word it like that because knowing this site, I'll get my ass jumped for posting my views.

But I don't see it as a rape fantasy. I would never want to be raped.

I'm regretting posting my interests because I'm going to get a lot of shit for this.

Just keep in mind that I'm entitled to my own opinion and if you don't like it, get over it.
Im not judging in any way. I was just wondering if thats what you meant cause thats the way i interpretted your words. I dont think you should be ashamed or worried about posting how you want to be fucked. I love a confident woman who says how she likes it.
I'm not ashamed because its what I like. I just try not to post shit that would cause other members to jump my ass.
Exactly !!! I don't think any if the guys here have judges you for posting pictures if your face covered with man juice. It's what I want to see anyway. And my questions were serious too. How can you not see that? Are you that defensive? We enjoy your postings and desires . I want to know how to call you a filthy little cum slut while your slurping jizz off my shaft without offending you or making you feel like a whore machine
As you get older, you learn to not care what others think. You might as well start practicing now.
Exactly !!! I don't think any if the guys here have judges you for posting pictures if your face covered with man juice. It's what I want to see anyway. And my questions were serious too. How can you not see that? Are you that defensive? We enjoy your postings and desires . I want to know how to call you a filthy little cum slut while your slurping jizz off my shaft without offending you or making you feel like a whore machine Originally Posted by Initforfun
It seemed to me like it was a legit question. Some dudes just have fantasies of calling their paid ladies whores and sluts.
"Lick it clean you dirty little call girl"

"You sexy sex worker, Yea slurp it up!"

"Yea! That's it you freaky prostitute, Open up and swallow it like a good harlot!" Originally Posted by Initforfun

Now let it drip off your tongue onto your tits like a good little whore!" Originally Posted by Initforfun
Are you trying to turn me on?

...someone who I don't know will not be calling me a slut or a whore. Especially someone off this whore site. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Fixed that for you.

... going low volume soon... The hobby is fun... I do have a place of incall... Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
As long as you are not comfortable using the term whore, you should probably refrain from using whore terminology. Like "hobby," "incall," or "low-volume," for instance. "Hobby" - are you building model airplanes, or are you are talking about whoring? I don't think that there's an alternative use for an "incall" other than whoring, and a change to "low-volume" indicates that you were "high-volume" fairly recently. But just for the record, any "volume" at all indicates whore status.

Don't be offended, I'm just saying that it would be a lot less confusing to the other members if you had a consistent approach.
Hahahahah!!!

Careful Ginger . Schizophrenia is a serious condition
Are you trying to turn me on?

Fixed that for you.

As long as you are not comfortable using the term whore, you should probably refrain from using whore terminology. Like "hobby," "incall," or "low-volume," for instance. "Hobby" - are you building model airplanes, pulling trains, or are you are talking about whoring? I don't think that there's an alternative use for an "incall" other than whoring, and a change to "low-volume" indicates that you were "high-volume" fairly recently. But just for the record, any "volume" at all indicates whore status.

Don't be offended, I'm just saying that it would be a lot less confusing to the other members if you had a consistent approach. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Completed the thought.
Y'all just need to hop off my shit
Im not trying to jump on the hate train cause i think youre a cool girl but "whore" is just another word for "prostitute" or eccies fancy term, "provider". Thats all it is. Its like calling a cat a feline. Theyre both the same thing. Whore shouldnt be more insulting than prostitute. As for as the word "Slut". I could see why you would be offended by that since it means a woman who fucks EVERYONE for free. Which you dont. Just sayin'. And keep posting more jizz pics please!!! Jizz on face, jizz on tits, totally covered in jizz, whatever. Its all good. And to touch on the original topic, id like to meet a girl who is just a tad rough with me. Pinching, biting, hair pulling, maybe a little bit of slapping. Id be into that.