Any fit milf types around PGH?

Anne from Mt Washington may fit the bill. Saw a few years ago when she was in the southside, very fit, very clean(one of 2 incalls that I removed my shoes upon entering). Her pics look the same, but the reviews on EB sound good. May have to give her a call myself, sometime.
Anne from Mt Washington may fit the bill. Saw a few years ago when she was in the southside, very fit, very clean(one of 2 incalls that I removed my shoes upon entering). Her pics look the same, but the reviews on EB sound good. May have to give her a call myself, sometime. Originally Posted by Looker151

I saw Anne's ad when I first moved here 4 yrs ago and wanted to try. I've been scared away too many times by negative reviews and reviews saying she's much older now than pics show. Not really willing to toftt on her.
I saw Anne's ad when I first moved here 4 yrs ago and wanted to try. I've been scared away too many times by negative reviews and reviews saying she's much older now than pics show. Not really willing to toftt on her. Originally Posted by Cb2285
I have heard her name mentioned for so long I have to think she is pushing 60
I have heard her name mentioned for so long I have to think she is pushing 60 Originally Posted by berryberry
That's what I was afraid of. Pass.
I have heard her name mentioned for so long I have to think she is pushing 60 Originally Posted by berryberry
I don't think she's pushing it anymore.
She’s a finalist for this years Ho Lifetime Achievement award.
If you can pin down Katrina, you won't be disappointed. MILF has different meanings to different people. She's younger, but she is a mom and I love fucking her. She is a little tough to schedule with though.

https://backpage.com.pittsburgh.list...post/26794862/
She’s a MILF. I know her in RL, so I can’t see her, but I can attest, she’s hot as hell. Watch out for the B.B.
Anne is a great lady. I have known her for years, but she is without in my mind at least 60. I actually first saw her many moons ago because she was a great masseuse, not a 5 minute back rub. The last time I saw her I thought she had become to thin for my liking.
Anne is a great lady. I have known her for years, but she is without in my mind at least 60. I actually first saw her many moons ago because she was a great masseuse, not a 5 minute back rub. The last time I saw her I thought she had become to thin for my liking. Originally Posted by ilbj7777
Yeah, I first saw her at her place in South Park. It was a cool place. She was always a good time and easy to deal with. Not FS but she was pretty kinky with toys and such. She’s OCD about cleanliness so her incalls were always spotless. I saw her at a private party at the Caravan club a few years ago. She definitely is 60ish now.
Danielle, Heather and Heavenleigh are all great. Heavenleigh will rock you and is super clean. If you get her going she will squirt.
I didn’t think Anne was full service.
Massage and hj only????
I didn’t think Anne was full service.
Massage and hj only???? Originally Posted by mtnitlion
First couple times I saw her it was just HJ. She then went to BBBJ no CIM. I never had FS with her. I never tried.
your loss
your loss Originally Posted by Looker151
I don’t see it that way.