Obama Still Dicking Bimbo's - hahaha hahaha

Idiot really gets his panties in a wad when the black man wins anything but a whuppin' from the Overseer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another blatantly racist post by assup! Reminds me of Joe Biden lecturing blacks about "gonna put you back in chains."
What vote? There was no vote Originally Posted by lustylad
exactly NO VOTE of confidence.!!!

America's truckers have confidence. So do Harley owners. Who's next - you, shitstain? You couldn't even get your sorry ass invited to the WH under odumbo.
You couldn't even get your sorry ass invited to the WH under odumbo. Originally Posted by lustylad
ssshh....no comment ;-)
Leave this site, Shitstain Mosque. Leave. You offer NOTHING here whatsoever. You're pathetic.
WOW - after the vote. Trump loses it. lol Obamacare Lives ...Trump is a Liar he did NOT repeal or replace

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Don't worry. Trump will probably let you keep your section 8, welfare and foodnstamps.
Leave this site, Shitstain Mosque. Leave. You offer NOTHING here whatsoever. You're pathetic. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
why are you fascinated and fixated with SC. do you want to get pointed again? Stop with your gay ass obsession ya fucking weak ass punk...you internet tough guys crack me up.
you lucky I can't say what I really want to Cuz I'd get banned. so all I will say is running to tha floor homie....running to the floor.....
Leave this site, Shitstain Mosque. Leave. You offer NOTHING here whatsoever. You're pathetic. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
And you're a cockydoody. Leave this site, shit becunt.
Another blatantly racist post by assup! Reminds me of Joe Biden lecturing blacks about "gonna put you back in chains." Originally Posted by lustylad
Hahahahahahaha!!

That pot calling the kettle, errrr, pierogi!

Swing and a miss.

Out of curiosity, where are YOUR peeps from? Did they OINK?
WOW - after the vote. Trump loses it. lol Obamacare Lives ...Trump is a Liar he did NOT repeal or replace

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So Trump tastes a little defeat. That's actually a good thing at this point. He'll now have the opportunity to walk away knowing a little bit more about the opposition. Next time, if there is one the outcome maybe different.

Jim