Don’t miss this one she may be gone tomorrow

What were the damages for both of you? Maybe Troy went low and got a bait and switch. The ad does say “Columbians” inferring plural as well.
I took the plunge on this girl as well. Personally, I thought she was very attractive. The cheap donation could of added to that lol but large beautiful rack, a fat ass, and fit. Definitely older than late 20s though but no older than 40 I’d say. Like I said, bang for your buck, idk if you find better.

Added private tags The Dr
I took the plunge on this girl as well. Personally, I thought she was very attractive. The cheap donation could of added to that lol but large beautiful rack, a fat ass, and fit. Definitely older than late 20s though but no older than 40 I’d say. Like I said, bang for your buck, idk if you find better.

Troy maybe they had a couple of girls but the above described is def the same one I saw.
Like I said saw the ad called was the first time visiting so who knows
What were the damages for both of you? Maybe Troy went low and got a bait and switch. The ad does say “Columbians” inferring plural as well. Originally Posted by Randyssavage
I left after seeing her. Just one girl. She’s well into her 40s. I guess if that work for you she’s a treasure. I have nothing against older, but she was billed as 20s and I simply said that’s not the case. She’s far from “gorgeous” too.