Bannon off to jail

Excellent point. If it's a Washington D.C. court that determines that, they won't get any time. Originally Posted by Tiny

yep. just like Eric Holder

So in other words Bannon is doing four months in a Federal pen for not falling for some stupid bullshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

yes

I wonder what Hunter Biden or Merrick Garland will get for ignoring their congressional subpoenas? Originally Posted by texassapper

nothing. like Holder.

Bannon could have appeared and simply refused to speak. take the 5th.

what exactly could Congress have done?

nothing
Messing around with the federal government is the definition of when keeping it real goes wrong. Oh well, it could not have happened to a bigger creep so fuck him... that fat fuck just looks like a shady piece of shit to me.
yep. just like Eric Holder

yes

nothing. like Holder.

Bannon could have appeared and simply refused to speak. take the 5th.

what exactly could Congress have done?

nothing Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, he probably should have. Let's face it though he's going to do an easy four months at a Federal Pen. It's not hard labor or Maximum Security. He'll probably improve his Golf swing by the time he gets out, lol.
Messing around with the federal government is the definition of when keeping it real goes wrong. Oh well, it could not have happened to a bigger creep so fuck him... that fat fuck just looks like a shady piece of shit to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Bannon is worth 20 million dollars. in 4 months he'll still be worth 20 million dollars

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...non-net-worth/

in 4 months how much will you be worth?

babaahhaahaaaa

and no i'm not worth 20 million dollars but i am a millionaire

bahahahaaa
So in other words Bannon is doing four months in a Federal pen for not falling for some stupid bullshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

His trial on charges of money laundering, conspiracy, and scheming to defraud is yet to start. And that is not in other words.

This was the chief strategist for Mr. Trump. Individuals like Steve Bannon are what give Republicans a bad image.

Follow Diaper Don and it's prison or Bankruptcy, couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of jack asses.
in 4 months how much will you be worth? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Probably a lot more than you and you are a hell off a lot older than me, old man. Got anything more stimulating to add about the actual topic? LOL

Edit for VM below: I could not agree with you more. I am just playing TWK's usual silly immature deflection game. To me, it is as stupid as saying that Bernie Madoff was still rich when convicted.
The measure of a worth of a man is not measured by how much money he has.
  • Tiny
  • 06-09-2024, 08:43 AM
Bannon is worth 20 million dollars. in 4 months he'll still be worth 20 million dollars Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Four months in the clinker will burnish his street cred and get more money flowing for his podcasts. This may have been a good business decision, to do the time.
The measure of a worth of a man is not measured by how much money he has. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Really?? ... It surely WAS the measure when you
and the other liberal lads were carrying-off and
laughing that Trump "was losing all His money" due to
the NY trial verdicts. ...

... Bannon ain't gonna be in jail for long.
And no doubt Bannon can use that time to reflect on
just WHO he plans to target with civil lawsuits
Next Year. ... ...

#### Salty
Incorrect on your first comment.

Second comment....Bannon already received a pardon from his boss. Why do you think he needed that ? It's not a trophy. So now Bannon is going to create targets ?

Steve Bannon starring in the new James Bond film, "One Pardon is not Enough."