OK, let's talk about those foot shots...

LOL
Alot of people love sexy well maintained feet !
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I've always said that I have the cutest feet and many guys agree. Foot & shoe fetishes are very common and since I cater to them, I always ensure that my feet are in great condition. I personally have a major shoe fetish. For the ladies that have cute feet, there are many gentleman out there who will pay for a pedicure or take you shoe shopping simply if they are allowed to accompany you. I personally think it's really hot to know a guy is getting turned on watching my toes get painted Not the best picture but figured if I'm going to say I have cute feet, I might as well prove it
My muse; Lindsey Lacey:

You'll notice that many ladies place photos of their feet in their galleries and on their websites. Are there any gents out there who pay the slightest bit of attention to these photos?

Maybe it's just me but I'm such a tummy and leg man that I can't even remember if my friends HAVE feet... Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Some people have a foot fetish and personally, I plan to include a photo of my feet in heels with pretty painted toe nails.
You'll notice that many ladies place photos of their feet in their galleries and on their websites. Are there any gents out there who pay the slightest bit of attention to these photos?

Maybe it's just me but I'm such a tummy and leg man that I can't even remember if my friends HAVE feet... Originally Posted by JDNorthface
There are a LOT of gents who pay attention to those pictures. I don't have foot shots on my website, but I have had a client request a certain pair of shoes that I had on in a picture. He may not count because he had a foot fetish, though.

I think if a lady takes care of her feet, then she takes care of the rest of her body..

Also those of us with foot fetishes happen to like those foot shots.. Originally Posted by Irish Cream
+1
I think feet are one the easiest thing to hide on a person's body. Well manicured and moisturized piggies speak volumes. ESPECIALLY during the Winter months.

Sexy Feet & Sexy Heels go together Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
+ 1000!!!
Who wants to see Dinosaur feet in a bad assed pair of heels?
LOL Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Haha that's great!! Cute!
Some people have a foot fetish and personally, I plan to include a photo of my feet in heels with pretty painted toe nails. Originally Posted by alluringava
Great idea! See if you can make the back drop for the foot shot, the ceiling! LOL
There are a LOT of gents who pay attention to those pictures. Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
That's very interesting. I guess I've never paid a moment's attention to those shots because I'm not inclined that way. I can see how some gents might be and quite frankly I'm surprised that there are so many.

But whatever floats their boats...
That's very interesting. I guess I've never paid a moment's attention to those shots because I'm not inclined that way. I can see how some gents might be and quite frankly I'm surprised that there are so many.

But whatever floats their boats... Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Before I got professional pictures done, I had quite a few full body shots posted. I was surprised myself at how much attention was paid to my shoes. I can't say that it was my feet in SPECIFIC that were looked at because the comments were ALWAYS about my shoes.
Before I got professional pictures done, I had quite a few full body shots posted. I was surprised myself at how much attention was paid to my shoes. I can't say that it was my feet in SPECIFIC that were looked at because the comments were ALWAYS about my shoes. Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
Having studied your showcase carefully (purely academic research in support of this thread...) I can say that any gent who prefers the shoe-shot to the whole-body-shot needs some therapy!
[QUOTE=Iaintliein;1968924]My muse; Lindsey Lacey:

Now THOSE are NICE!
Having studied your showcase carefully (purely academic research in support of this thread...) I can say that any gent who prefers the shoe-shot to the whole-body-shot needs some therapy! Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Maybe you should see them in person... I'm just sayin...