The new phony campaign against elitists by empty-headed Republicans

Apparently he got you worked up. You posted twice already and you didn't even post your famous Trump in the Toilet GIF, lol. Dumb on. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Not this one.......
Apparently he got you worked up. You posted twice already and you didn't even post your famous Trump in the Toilet GIF, lol. Dumb on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
dumb on mustyhole at his finest

Elitists are like bloodhounds in terms of their extreme reliance on their heightened olfactory instincts.

They can saunter into any Walmart and just "smell" the trump support!

Here we see a member of the species...

Want to argue then compile your list of liberals who undergone the same experience and then we can talk. Otherwise, you're just pissing in the shower. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

he's showering with piss instead of water.
OP hasn’t had kids in college recently, or doesn’t pay attention to the garbage they’re getting fed.
http://i.cubeupload.com/JYc1vN.png
http://i.cubeupload.com/cVaNUd.png
http://i.cubeupload.com/h669BY.png Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Furst, nice thread. Second: Ay. ¡Que largo!

Paragraphs, please.

Space between paragraphs. Please. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
its official. Moo Largo is a lazy typist.

I see putting on your grammar terrorist boots. lol!

oh btw, please delete all those spaces between paragraphs. Its an eccie glitch.

Poetic. Should have stuck with non-capitalised stanzas.
all this over 2 words in caps?
dumb on mustyhole at his finest

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

So my hole is musty? You're the first person to get his nose close enough to it to notice.
I understand that you don't have to get that close to smell your musty hole little girl. Ever hear the word "douche"?
oh btw, please delete all those spaces between paragraphs. Its an eccie glitch.

all this over 2 words in caps? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
As to the two words in caps, he was on a good roll. I think differently, but his writing was mesmerizing. Then the look of the text (poem) changed. A sort of monkey wrench - auto correct - in the system.

So the look of what he wrote was nice. Things might look different for me from now on.

What do you mean by "an eccie glitch"?

I finally have a decent/burnable laptop. Six-and-a-half months since I swore to myself I would. The site might look different on that device.

I might stop separating my closing graphic if it's glitchy enough. Like this:

As to the two words in caps, he was on a good roll. I think differently, but his writing was mesmerizing. Then the look of the text (poem) changed. A sort of monkey wrench - auto correct - in the system.

So the look of what he wrote was nice. Things might look different for me from now on.

What do you mean by "an eccie glitch"?

I finally have a decent/burnable laptop. Six-and-a-half months since I swore to myself I would. The site might look different on that device.

I might stop separating my closing graphic if it's glitchy enough. Like this:

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
glitchy eccie lines.

as you can see the example of a glitchy lines. top and bottom of this line.

when you add a line under a paragraph, another line or 2 gets created when you go to review. that's the glitch i'm talking about. it propagates extra 2 or 3 lines instead of 1 line. often I have to go back delete those extra lines.
glitchy eccie lines.

as you can see the example of a glitchy lines. top and bottom of this line.

when you add a line under a paragraph, another line or 2 gets created when you go to review. that's the glitch i'm talking about. it propagates extra 2 or 3 lines instead of 1 line. often I have to go back delete those extra lines. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thank you for your answer. I'll start using the laptop now. This tablet has run its course. Useful. But I'm going to change my style. Adjust. Improvise. Roll with the punches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJMwBwFj5nQ

Hopefully last one.

Like this.
be like water??? be flexible?
Clearly the OP is not familiar with the critical race theory,inter-sectionalism and post-modernist views being foisted on young people in universities currently and for the last several years. It began in the social sciences and humanities and currently dominates those fields. Their next move will be to come after the STEM fields. We are beginning to see it with things like the declaration that math and sciences are "racist" as well as attacks on "biological essentialists". Do some research about the fiasco at Evergreen College about 3 or 4 years ago. It was an absolute precursor to what is playing out now on the national level. Jonathan Haidt, among others, has written and lectured extensively on the subject.
Clearly the OP is not familiar with the critical race theory,inter-sectionalism and post-modernist views being foisted on young people in universities currently and for the last several years. It began in the social sciences and humanities and currently dominates those fields. Their next move will be to come after the STEM fields. We are beginning to see it with things like the declaration that math and sciences are "racist" as well as attacks on "biological essentialists". Do some research about the fiasco at Evergreen College about 3 or 4 years ago. It was an absolute precursor to what is playing out now on the national level. Jonathan Haidt, among others, has written and lectured extensively on the subject. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
we know all about intersectionalism and how it fucked the kids mind up.

however, the post-modernist view is a new one. I've not heard that.

most political libs including the 4 on the supreme court have modernist views. they see the constitution as a living document.

can you provide a link to what happened at evergreen college?