Encounter: sammi was so worth it

Sir

That information is for premium members, participation has its advantages

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
So are we saying contact info is only reserved for premium members? Is this a new rule here?

What is the point of a review on service when you dont provide info on how to contact the service provider?
So are we saying contact info is only reserved for premium members? Is this a new rule here?

What is the point of a review on service when you dont provide info on how to contact the service provider? Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
I totally agree and to try to limit private discussion between two people is beyond reason. We aren't talking about posting anything public here which seems to be within the domain of power of the site administrators. Limiting person to person private discussion is none of the business of the site administrators. Freedom of speech still exists in this country despite the efforts of the control freaks who now run this country. Lighten up and let's enjoy the mutual exchange of pertinent information. That's why we are here, after all.
So are we saying contact info is only reserved for premium members? Is this a new rule here? Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
I totally agree and to try to limit private discussion between two people is beyond reason. We aren't talking about posting anything public here which seems to be within the domain of power of the site administrators. Limiting person to person private discussion is none of the business of the site administrators. Freedom of speech still exists in this country despite the efforts of the control freaks who now run this country. Lighten up and let's enjoy the mutual exchange of pertinent information. That's why we are here, after all. Originally Posted by teddybear6011

Gentlemen

In this case the number is posted in the beginning of the thread in private tags and available for all PA members to see Since this contact number is in private tags it’s only visible to those members. Contact information is posted everywhere and by no means limited.

It has nothing about control or limiting members fun While freedom of does still exist ECCIE is a privately owned site and has guildlines which we call agree to ever time we sign on

The Dr
I don't see the number and i have premium access. Can't you (MOD) just add it into ROS to assure only premium access see it (thus limiting from every dude as she requested).
Funny how freeloaders who don't share valid information or reviews cry about not getting information. Those who share information should get information.
  • Eli
  • 03-13-2022, 08:05 AM
If anyone decided to look Sindi's number is posted publicly in more than fifty reviews in this section.....

Eli

It has nothing about control or limiting members fun While freedom of does still exist ECCIE is a privately owned site and has guildlines which we call agree to ever time we sign on

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I have been denied PA credit for not providing contact information.
Is that no longer a requirement?

Review: A GOBC UTR

Review: A TOFTT for the ages -- So worth the effort
Thanks Sir Op for this report

I have no PA so I have no idea. So I hope your ROS is as awesome as all the reply's
I voted 5 stars

Its to bad Op can not get or as it looks did did not get credit
FINE,

I'll send COCKpics carrier pigeon then

No sweat off my nuts

What is the point of a review on service when you dont provide info on how to contact the service provider? Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
play yer cards ...right an maybes someday the books will ...open an they will puts a line under ...yer name insteads a through it

...an ons that glorious day ya wills haves ...earned ...lifetime premium access likes yer ...plastic man!

...thanks fer sharin
I’m a premium member, can I get that info?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed