How much is too much???

Im am not saying anything about numbers, what I am saying is you want to be the first then it needs to be asked upfront, yes I dont think 8-10 guys is good and hell I could only wish for a good day like that but hey, really I dont care how many I have as long as I have my down time, I am taking care of my body and I am not double booking.
Atf's would probably be more willing to do this and like I have said so would I if asked get up early and would plan for you to be the first but if some doesnt say anything then dont expect it and sure dont bash a girl for what she does.... If you want a nice sweet, innocent faithful girl then find a relationship, I am here to please and play with peoples fantasies, your here to well do all of the above, thats why there are so many girls and guys, just like you want variety so do we, or wed be sugar babies, which I am not into.
Lol... I am not trying to make this a bash on providers that see more than a few guys a day!!! My comment regarding all money isn't good money refers to the traffic and obviously not being discreet if someone is seeing that many ppl. Unwanted attention!!! That is what I meant by "all money isn't good money". I also know when someone says discreet I would like to believe they are discreet not just in telling business but in how much attention is placed at the door.

Ex.
Someone has an illegal business and does not want a lot of attention I don't think they would have a line out the door. I'm just saying.

But thanks for your input.

Playing I got what you meant you were dead on!
Lol
I don't think it's important as long as she is clean and I'm not running into someone in the drive or at the door. It's none of my business how they choose to run their business.
Kinda sounds like you are bashing those that see more than one or two a day. Maybe you should get a life outside of the hobby if you think that way.
I don't think it's important as long as she is clean and I'm not running into someone in the drive or at the door. It's none of my business how they choose to run their business.
Kinda sounds like you are bashing those that see more than one or two a day. Maybe you should get a life outside of the hobby if you think that way. Originally Posted by Milf Hunter
Again no bashing it's a simple question but thanks for your input.
This has been asked before and I wanted hobbyist and providers point of view and maybe why they have picked a certain number.

I maybe naive or wishful thinking on my part but I for some odd reason have always thought a provider typically sees 2-3 hobbyist a day on a good day and that most would not even think to see more but looking at some recent reviews I am noticing that some are seeing 5-6 or more a day? So hobbyist what do you think is too much? Would you want a GFE with someone who has had 4 bng's with cim? Do you care when it's your turn? I know most men want the fantasy of thinking they are the only one at least for that day or the first that day. I maybe the only guy that thinks this way but it's just a question.

Providers what and how do you feel? What is too much for you? What is your limit?

My opinion and thought only. Please all opinions welcomed. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
Just so I'm clear I did ask for opinions on the subject. I didn't think what I said above was a personal attack on anyone. It's what I think a preference in what one person prefers or wants to know not bashing. If you took offense to this post I apologies but again I am asking for opinions and I'm not insulting anyone or calling anyone out. Thanks
I am not talking offense, give my opinion, I will continue to do what I do, u don't take offense to anything said on this board anymore. Lol
I do sometime. I'm a big guy but soft skin lol
looking at some recent reviews I am noticing that some are seeing 5-6 or more a day? Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I haven't noticed any profile with 5-6 or more reviews on any days recently.
First client of the day or first of the day? Because sometimes I role over in the morning and I'm getting poked with a pecker in my back. Does it matter if *I* get laid, or just JennsLolli? What about when I get a pecker late at night and have a 7am appointment? At what specific time does my vagina reset? I NEED TO KNOW!

Seriously though, no one likes sloppy seconds. Sloppy being the operative word. I have worked at a busy agency, and they liked me, so they sent a lot of people my way. Sometimes it got "overwhelming." I will say that quality is not always determined by quantity, though. I *have* seen 5-6 clients a day (not now, then...agency, etc) and had an easier time with that than some single clients in one day. Hell, get a bad seed and a girl can be out for days just trying to build her libido back up from scratch. Soooo..yes. What Bob said.

ETA: sorry for crushing some of y'all's misconceptions and stuff. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

The general consensus from both boys and girls I have asked on this topic is 6AM I have wanted to book a 5:30AM session just to watch the magic! I can only assume it is like Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace !!

misconceptions be damned, I have even asked to be fit in somewhere between good and warmed up but not yet burnt out. I trust y'all as professionals to know where that point it.
Lol... I am not trying to make this a bash on providers that see more than a few guys a day!!! My comment regarding all money isn't good money refers to the traffic and obviously not being discreet if someone is seeing that many ppl. Unwanted attention!!! That is what I meant by "all money isn't good money". I also know when someone says discreet I would like to believe they are discreet not just in telling business but in how much attention is placed at the door.

Ex.
Someone has an illegal business and does not want a lot of attention I don't think they would have a line out the door. I'm just saying.

But thanks for your input.

Playing I got what you meant you were dead on!
Lol Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
In general, that phrase is more commonly in reference to safety not quantity. If a guy is waving money, but she has a hinky feeling, "not all money is good money" If a guy wants to book slot #10 and as a professional knows she can provide a level of service worthy of her asking rate the that money is just as good as any other money

However is she is burnt out, raw and as one lady put it "I am just hating penis right now" She isn't doing herself any favors squeezing in one more.