bambino's ( aka Chester the Molester ) girlfriend

You complain about how stupid this forum is, yet you are on this forum every day all day long and you have over 28000 posts all by your lonesome. Your post total would be even higher, rivaling Asswipe's post total, if it wasn't for your year long suspension. This forum is what it is. And you have contributed to this forum being the way it is, in a major way. If you don't like it here, find some other place to waste your time and quit being a fucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
TRUTH
You complain about how stupid this forum is, .... Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
.. he understands it better at that level.
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 04:50 PM
I believe it was YOU who called me a motherfucker ...
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I probably called you a stupid mutherfucker....
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 04:52 PM
You complain about how stupid this forum is, . Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

I'm not complaining , you stupid mutherfucker
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 04:59 PM

What was it you were banned for a year for? You keep avoiding that question. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I haven't avoided it...i interacted in a long ass thread about it.

I wish I could tell you why but to do it justice, I'd have to go in detail and I'm not allowed to do that. Sucks to be you but it is wtf it is.

But you do not see me running and hiding when you bring it up now do you dickface?

LexusLiar can't seem to tell us where Charlie Manson is moving to in Texas...he is running like they just stole a watermelon
I'm not complaining , you stupid mutherfucker Originally Posted by WTF
Then STFU, you stupid little cocksucker!
I think he prefers BIG cocks to suck.
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 05:07 PM
Then STFU, you stupid little cocksucker! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I just answered Yssup's question and then your lies.

How about you like a comprehension course

I'm sorry you didn't get to see bambino's girlfriend. ...you have to wait a couple of years
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 05:11 PM
I think Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I bet that is a novelty...for the longest NaMo did that for ya!
Yuk yuk.. thats a funny one...

Now why were you banned again?
I just answered Yssup's question and then your lies.

How about you like a comprehension course

I'm sorry you didn't get to see bambino's girlfriend. ...you have to wait a couple of years Originally Posted by WTF
No, you just showed what a complete dumbass and hypocrite you really are. And you have plenty of experience doing just that, 28,000 plus posts.
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 05:25 PM
Yuk yuk.. thats a funny one...

Now why were you banned again? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I've already that I can not tell you. I wish l could, Lord you do not know how much I wish I could!

How about you interrogate Charles Manson when he gets to Texas!

• WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 05:32 PM
No, you just showed what a complete dumbass and hypocrite you really are. And you have plenty of experience doing that, 28,000 plus posts. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
This is a stupid as fuck forum. An insultfest.

Yssup and myself counter looney right wing propaganda....there are more of you loons than us. Therefore we have higher individual post counts....yet if you total all the right wing loons posts in here....there are just as many if not more.

I know that is to hard for you to understand. So if I reply to 10 stupid questions from 10 different postersI have 10 post.... they each have one. Damn.
This is a stupid as fuck forum. An insultfest.

Yssup and myself counter looney right wing propaganda....there are more of you loons than us. Therefore we have higher individual post counts....yet if you total all the right wing loons posts in here....there are just as many if not more.

I know that is to hard for you to understand. So if I reply to 10 stupid questions from 10 different postersI have 10 post.... they each have one. Damn. Originally Posted by WTF

LMAO at your stupid little The Alamo complex, where you and Asswipe have to fight off the hordes of right wingers. You act like you are defending some great and noble cause. You moron, this is just a silly hooker board.

Quit crying like a little bitch! Get the fuck out of here if you don't like it!
Then STFU, you stupid little cocksucker! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Little cocksucker is you fave term. Is it because you prefer big cocks?