WHITE HOUSE FINALLY RELEASES THE SITUATION ROOM PHOTOGRAPH WE HAVE BEEN DEMANDING !!!!!!!!

You fuckers always got to bring W into it. FYI, W won the Presidency twice, just like Obumbo did. So WTF is your point? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Their point is they think the Demo. Puppet is better than the Repub. Puppet, Go figure.
  • CJ7
  • 06-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Their point is they think the Demo. Puppet is better than the Repub. Puppet, Go figure. Originally Posted by acp5762

you said it, a puppet is better than a republican

No matter what happens, you can always depend on EvaEkim to defend Obama. No matter what. A true Obamaton. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Questioning whirly is defending Obama? Just like questioning you is defending Obama?

Looks like you win again. A pair of douche-bags always tops reason and logic in your fixed game.

Now tell me my posts amuse you
Your posts are hysterical, MunchOnMen! You have no logic or reason, just blind hate for anything that doesn't support the state. You are a cartoon character! All hat and no cattle!

You fuckers always got to bring W into it. FYI, W won the Presidency twice, just like Obumbo did. So WTF is your point? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

You lampoon there president they do the same to yours. Not too hard to figure out for some.
Nothing to "question" me about; unless you are questioning me asking the questions?

WHAT THE FUCK IS OBAMA HIDING?

WHERE WAS OBAMA THE WHOLE TIME BENGHAZI WAS GOING DOWN?

WHY WON'T OBAMA TELL THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WHAT HE WAS DOING ?

But of course the Obamazombies don't want to know..........

Questioning whirly is defending Obama? Just like questioning you is defending Obama?

Looks like you win again. A pair of douche-bags always tops reason and logic in your fixed game.

Now tell me my posts amuse you Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
  • Doove
  • 06-02-2013, 10:58 AM
What we're actually doing is pointing out the stupidity in expecting Obama, at the first sign of trouble, any trouble, to run into a phone booth and come out in his cape and stop it.
WHAT THE FUCK IS OBAMA HIDING?

.......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Be patient, Whirly. Be patient. The "back story" is about to hit the fan.

There are several points and circumstances about to cross paths:

1. Missing British weapons stored at the U.S. consulate.
2. Training camps in "Lie-bia" ... "manned" by "U.S. contractors"...
3. Shipments delivered to Turkey.
4. Shipments crossed over the Turkey-Syrian border.
5. Deniability.
  • CJ7
  • 06-02-2013, 12:39 PM

wasn't me that brought up incapable taco vendors
wasn't me that brought up incapable taco vendors Originally Posted by CJ7
At least W knows how to eat one.
wasn't me that brought up incapable taco vendors Originally Posted by CJ7

I am still eagerly waiting for your next Benghazi "timeline", trying to show that Odumbo did indeed order and deploy special forces to Benghazi. You need to do some more "research" so you can keep us entertained here. LMAO!
What we're actually doing is pointing out the stupidity in expecting Obama, at the first sign of trouble, any trouble, to run into a phone booth and come out in his cape and stop it. Originally Posted by Doove

The fact of the matter is that Odumbo did nothing to help our people in trouble in Benghazi. He didn't even try to help them. He had no more contact with the Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs after about 530 on the evening of the attacks. He retired to the living quarters of the WH to rest up for his all important fund raising trip the next morning. But he did have contact with Hillairy Clinton about 8pm that evening and the next morning they came up with the ridiculous lie about it being a spontaneous demonstration because of that silly video, in the Rose Garden before he departed on his fundraising trip.
You lampoon there president they do the same to yours. Not too hard to figure out for some. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Why don't you learn the English language first before posting again, that way we can figure out just what the hell you are trying to say.
W was an accomlice to the left in 2000, and likely again in 2004. Obama won twice, with no legitimate controversy.
  • Doove
  • 06-02-2013, 05:24 PM
The fact of the matter is that Odumbo did nothing to help our people in trouble in Benghazi. He didn't even try to help them. He had no more contact with the Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs after about 530 on the evening of the attacks. He retired to the living quarters of the WH to rest up for his all important fund raising trip the next morning. But he did have contact with Hillairy Clinton about 8pm that evening and the next morning they came up with the ridiculous lie about it being a spontaneous demonstration because of that silly video, in the Rose Garden before he departed on his fundraising trip. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Pretty interesting tale. You should write a book.