Prediction in trumpf hush money trial

They kept talking bout juror #2 being on the fence. He stepped up and did his job.
Iam so happy my prediction was wrong.
.... Lin-- er.. LINKS? ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What a great day to have predicted wrong.
Snick how ironic.
Trumpfs conviction is all over the place.
11 gag order violations are all over the place.
Trumpf keeps on losing. Fact
Shitzenpants having a full load? That's what the political insiders say. His incontinence thru the trial is well publicized.
So links? Don't need none here .
enjoy it while you can TDS sufferers even Uppity liberal Appellate courts of NY will reject this

one wonders about freedom and liberty for those who think a non-unanimous verdict is even remotely legal

you people simply want Trump's head on a pike without any real justification except you seem to think he's some "fascist"

BAHHAHHAAA
enjoy it while you can TDS sufferers even Uppity liberal Appellate courts of NY will reject this

one wonders about freedom and liberty for those who think a non-unanimous verdict is even remotely legal

you people simply want Trump's head on a pike without any real justification except you seem to think he's some "fascist"

BAHHAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Careful there, kid. You know I like you, but yer bein a dope. Again.

Claiming that Trump's detractors have some kind of "syndrome" (i.e., TDS) and don't have any "real justification" for why they hate him is just plain dumb. Whether you accept this verdict or not, this trial showed in glaring detail more about how this fuck operates as standard procedure. Anyone who supports that behavior has lost their way, plain and simple. You've heard me say it before: your grandchildren will judge you harshly and be baffled by your inability to explain just WTF you were thinking when you supported this con man.

Claiming that Trump's detractors have some kind of "syndrome" (i.e., TDS) and don't have any "real justification" for why they hate him is just plain dumb. Whether you accept this verdict or not, this trial showed in glaring detail more about how this fuck operates as standard procedure. Anyone who supports that behavior has lost their way, plain and simple. You've heard me say it before: your grandchildren will judge you harshly and be baffled by your inability to explain just WTF you were thinking when you supported this con man.

. Originally Posted by rooster

if you say so
Gotta love #2!

Two impeachments
34 Felony convictions
Half a billion in fines and judgments

And the beat goes on...

A siren's song for the faithful.

• Tiny
  • 05-30-2024, 07:32 PM

. Originally Posted by rooster
I don’t like Trump. But anyone who supports 34 guilty verdicts has lost his way, plain and simple. I wonder how many board members would believe they’d been treated fairly if they were prosecuted and convicted of felonies for channeling payoffs through their lawyers to hookers/sugar babies who were trying to blackmail them
If he's jailed over this "Hush Money" bullshit he'll the first out of many that have done the same thing. The dirtiest people on the planet are the ones people look up to the most. Politicians, Celebrities and Media Personalities all dysfunctional twits. Trump is no different no better, no worse. You're dreaming if you think Trump is any different from the rest. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm guessing Nixon was the first. He would have been prosecuted for something related to Watergate but he resigned and got the pardon from his bro Ford instead. Not to mention that Nixon was at least contrite about his actions. Trump not so much.
I'm guessing Nixon was the first. He would have been prosecuted for something related to Watergate but he resigned and got the pardon from his bro Ford instead. Not to mention that Nixon was at least contrite about his actions. Trump not so much. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

why should Trump be contrite about a Kangaroo verdict?

bahahahaaa
Poor Donald. I still don't understand what is so hard about handing that cash over to one of his bodyguards and saying, "give this to her and make sure she signs this NDA." Instead that stupid fuck wanted to use his own business for his crooked shit and not his own money because he is that dumb and greedy.

We're on a whore board. Would any of you be dumb enough to use your own business to pay off a whore for her silence and leave a paper trail or would you just pay her off out of your own pocket, so she shuts the fuck up?
I'm guessing Nixon was the first. He would have been prosecuted for something related to Watergate but he resigned and got the pardon from his bro Ford instead. Not to mention that Nixon was at least contrite about his actions. Trump not so much. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Nixon probably cut a deal so he resigned. This country wasn't quite like it is now. But now have a precedent something similar will happen to another president. One day America will have a uni-party. If you think Trump is a trying to be a Dictator you haven't seen nothing yet. What's happening now is just the start of the fall of this county. All great nations fail from within. It's now happening to America.
Poor Donald. I still don't understand what is so hard about handing that cash over to one of his bodyguards and saying, "give this to her and make sure she signs this NDA." Instead that stupid fuck wanted to use his own business for his crooked shit and not his own money because he is that dumb and greedy.

We're on a whore board. Would any of you be dumb enough to use your own business to pay off a whore for her silence and leave a paper trail or would you just pay her off out of your own pocket, so she shuts the fuck up? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

everything you said is wrong. it has nothing to do with Trump paying off Stormy Tits via the Trump Org.

Bragg claimed Trump had to pay as a campaign contribution just because he was running for President. try to keep up.
everything you said is wrong. it has nothing to do with Trump paying off Stormy Tits via the Trump Org.

Bragg claimed Trump had to pay as a campaign contribution just because he was running for President. try to keep up. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ya gotta stop, kid. You really are makin yerself look dumb AF.

You don't have ANY backup for dumb ideas like this. Zero. You're just repeating stoopid shit you hear from people like Tucker, and then pushing it with childish statements that you think make you sound like you understand things that others don't. "Try to keep up"? Really? That's so lame, and does not help make your argument.

Bragg claimed Trump had to pay as a campaign contribution just because he was running for President. try to keep up. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope.

the conviction was based on that -the money used to pay off Stormy, was part of a fraudulent attempt to hide it, IE- defined as a legal payment- specifically a retainer to Cohen, and the reason for that nefarious claim of it's use, was done in such way, as to attempt to change the outcome or have an effect on an election.

Violation of Campaign finance laws, was the part that Cohen pled guilty to prior, and as an accomplice to Trump, and working specifically for DJT at the time, the inference was that perhaps accomplices do things for each other. (That is the only part that I think Merchon should have not said- due to it striking at partiality of the jury.) Otherwise- the rest of those FOX news talking points by judge Jeanine, or the "esteemed" Turley and Douchebagowicz, is just chatter to keep Fox Watchers interested and tuned in on Hannity and Jesse Waters.

Paid shills to keep propping up the diaper filled pant load's falsities and the ruse of his day in court is still coming. ...

JUST WAIT! LOL.

Well, we all know that the next date in court will be when the SCOTUS rules on his not being absolutely immune- and liable. Then the next level of the GA funhouse will get started.
I don’t like Trump. But anyone who supports 34 guilty verdicts has lost his way, plain and simple. I wonder how many board members would believe they’d been treated fairly if they were prosecuted and convicted of felonies for channeling payoffs through their lawyers to hookers/sugar babies who were trying to blackmail them Originally Posted by Tiny
I don't understand your point. Are you saying that it is somehow wrong to "support" the finding of guilt on all 34 charges?

And your second statement...about "how many board members..." is even harder to understand.

Help me out.