Why Should the US Postal Service Need More $$$ to Handle a Brief & Modest Bump In Mail Volume?

Expect Trump to about face on this.

https://booklife.com/download-excerp...20/20437-1.pdf Originally Posted by HoeHummer
So you think the dim-retards are asking for $25 billion so they can control and censor every American's mail, modeled on what the Nazis did to the German postal system back in the '30s?

Interesting theory, assup. But what about the internet? Won't they need another $25+ billion to censor it too?
Well those mailboxes that need to be installed at every cemetary in the states are quite expensive.
on a related subject near and dear to the lefties .. those "racist" voter id laws! someone doesn't agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

BAHHHAA
Fox. Right.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 06:59 PM
Ideology Uber Alles - One of 9500's favorite LSM narrative phrases!
Fox. Right. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
yeah. FOX. think it's fake news? did they pay them woke whitey's to act stupid on cam? did they pay them bro's and sista's to make them whitey wokesters look stupid?

Biden's going down, boy.

oh snap! TWK did it again! double-like!

BAHHAHAAHAAAAAHHAAAAAA
It is only an issue because the dems made it one. Likely they had to.
They need to make sure the UPS is in their back pocket during voting time to be sure of an accurate count. It is an insurance play. Trump's only reaction to it can be a bluff or blame and demand conspiracy to the rules...or refuse a new Bill giving you another check. Trump is ultimately losing at politics but I don't think the average American cares. Nobody will vote for someone who will raise taxes. Nobody will vote for someone blaming a chosen leader (Trump) for the handling of a Pandemic that has never happened in the modern era. Those of you bringing up the Spanish Flu: nothing was hardly mentioned of it at the time and didn't even become a Pandemic until almost afterward when everyone found out. Nobody will vote for a man choosing his running mate by the color of her skin. Nobody will vote for politics when they can vote for against politics. Why on Earth would America need another Lawyer in office? Lawyers should be limited in Congress. The only voters supporting Joe will be die hard dems and anyone in their back pockets.
Trump's re-election campaign has been non-existent compared to 2016. I do think he is concerned....AND if somehow Biden wins, I guarantee Trump's loss will stem from granting the States authority over the handling of the pandemic. Biggest mistake he has made.
on a related subject near and dear to the lefties .. those "racist" voter id laws! someone doesn't agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

BAHHHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yous trying to hijerk this thread, WWE?
I just want to know why UPS and FedEx aren't getting blamed for the overnight letter packages. That all could be USPS revenue.
And maybe the internet e-mail systems should all be taxed cause that would help the USPS as well.
IJS.

So it's Trumps fault the Post Office is Broke?
It's been like that for a couple decades.
Why on Earth would America need another Lawyer in office? Lawyers should be limited in Congress. The only voters supporting Joe will be die hard dems and anyone in their back pockets. Originally Posted by DTickler
lawyers should be banned from congress and legislatures.

Trump's re-election campaign has been non-existent compared to 2016. I do think he is concerned....AND if somehow Biden wins, I guarantee Trump's loss will stem from granting the States authority over the handling of the pandemic. Biggest mistake he has made.

This isn't trump's fault over the pandemic handling. the power rest with the governors, not the president. He was given bad info by people in the CDC (I suspect Birx as the source as she apparently supports a complete shut down instead of a partial shutdown - i suspect that was a compromise)
I just want to know why UPS and FedEx aren't getting blamed for the overnight letter packages. That all could be USPS revenue.
And maybe the internet e-mail systems should all be taxed cause that would help the USPS as well.
IJS.

So it's Trumps fault the Post Office is Broke?
It's been like that for a couple decades. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

heres a better question... why wasn't a contract let out for UPS/Fed Ex/USPS to bid on overnight delivery.
Trump's re-election campaign has been non-existent compared to 2016. I do think he is concerned....AND if somehow Biden wins, I guarantee Trump's loss will stem from granting the States authority over the handling of the pandemic. Biggest mistake he has made. Originally Posted by DTickler
granting them the authority they already have as member states of a federal republic or some other authority?
Yous trying to hijerk this thread, WWE? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
only Yssup Rider called me WWE ..

did he move to Canada?

. At least WWE has the courage of his own convictions .
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
BAHHAAAAAA

btw that was a big mistake you made, saying that "BAHHAHAHAA" annoyed you. first rule of internet posting on ECCIE .. never admit what annoys you or everyone else will annoy you with it ....

BAHHAHHAHHAHHHHAAHAHAAAAAHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHAHJAHAAAAAA
heres a better question... why wasn't a contract let out for UPS/Fed Ex/USPS to bid on overnight delivery. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Exactly.
UPS and FedEx both handle bill to 3rd party pickups.
And by the way, every plot in a cemetery is numbered just like a trailer park.