Do you keep track of how many people you had sex with

Once I was about to jump on the dogpile of a provider with many reviews, when I realized I was as much of a male slut.

1) I like variety
2) After a few intense sessions in a short time I start to fall in love and I jump ship
3) Even though I know it's probably THE most common hooker lie, I never tire of being told how big my dick is
I at 31 sadly seen lot more prostitutes than girlfriendd. Originally Posted by Ripmany
#1: No, I do not count The Hobby or anything that involved any type of Business Transaction. I am being a Companion.

#2: I do not count anyone that I have "Fucked" either. They meant nothing to me, they just had great Dick.

#3: Having Sex means different things to different people. Some people have different needs and invest Emotionally/Mentally/Are Clingy & Needy, etc.

Then there are those that have Sex because, it feels good with that person/we enjoy being with the person that we chose to have Sex with/YET it is NOT A RELATIONSHIP/ Demanding, etc. <I am in THIS category>

Thus, Sex is a Complicated Beast. BUT, ONLY Because Folks Have Turned It Into One.

Sooooo... in response to your question OP: I do not "body count". Like, for what? If I see a piece of ass and my pussy twitches, then I'm going to walk over and see if we have anything in common and go from there...

Have a Great Day and Happy Hobbying!
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2023, 11:44 AM
I believe that most hookers have body counts in the thousands, I'm probably around 250, half being hookers
I believe that most hookers have body counts in the thousands, I'm probably around 250, half being hookers Originally Posted by BLM69
I only been with 31 woman and not had sex a thousand times.
Do I keep track? what do you think this site is for?!? LOL no seriously...........look at my numbers and add another 150 when I see the same provider once we click and have a good vibe with each other.

Real world: 10
Hobby world: 200+

Please don't ask how much money I have spent on whores........it will make me sick
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2023, 03:15 PM
I only been with 31 woman and not had sex a thousand times. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I'm only counting the different partners, not how many times I've nutted in my lifetime
So...
None of you send out xmas card emails to your favs?
How else are you going to remember who you feel good with BCD, that you enjoyed earning that lump of coal with?
It's not that complicated.
So...
How else are you going to remember who you feel good with BCD, that you enjoyed earning that lump of coal with?
It's not that complicated. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
When there change address multiple times a day to dailly it hard to keep track where send it.
So...
It's not that complicated. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Of course not. That would be overkill after the Valentine’s Day roses.
Used to keep a spreadsheet with date, contact, activities, description and cost. Had over 1000 entries before I accidentally deleted it. Stopped recording then (90's), entries to dated would have been around 3,000. Wish I had that old spreadsheet back for nostalgia.
I would need a SQL data base

†*******†*****†*************** **********

Real world: 10
Hobby world: 200+

Please don't ask how much money I have spent on whores........it will make me sick Originally Posted by soldierboy44
What spent on whores cheep compare to my 315 time marriage that. 1/4 million and counting..
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2023, 08:08 PM
What spent on whores cheep compare to my 315 time marriage that. 1/4 million and counting.. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I don't mind spending on beauty, anything less deserves and gets less from me
No real idea. Just some estimates.

In the RW, over 100. College was fun and this was before things went woke so I’d see a new girl every month or so. Basically just banging until something better came along. Then in the early days of Tinder, it was shooting fish in a barrel. I’ve never been a bar or club guy. Too many douchebags that want to fight. These days probably a few girls a year. Most of them act like they got one foot out the door until you sling enough good dick at them and then they become obsessive, almost stalkerish.

In the hobby world, probably closer to 200 than 100. I’ve kind of had my fill, especially as rates escalate out of control. I need to get back to hobbying internationally.

In the sugar world, closer to 100 than 50. My current preference right now.

In terms of how much I spent? Probably a quarter million. Sometimes free is the most expensive pussy of all. Girlfriends and wives are pretty expensive, especially once they know you got money. The old Charlie Sheen quote about paying hookers to leave never made much sense until I started seriously dating when I was older than 25.
I can’t say you guys who keep track are doing anything wrong (it’s no worse than participating in the hobby to begin with). I’m just not wired the same way in wanting to keep track of all my encounters. I’m neither ashamed nor proud of it. It’s just something I do. I don’t need the physical records, either, to remind me of the great ones and the bad ones. My memories are probably better than the reality anyway, and I’d like to keep it that way.

Again, I’m not being critical, just a different perspective.

PS: I definitely don’t want to think about the dollars spent. That probably would make me a bit angry at myself. It is probably enough to keep me from retiring now vs working another 2-5 years.