CILF POLL ROUND #11

that's the BEST photo of Rachel Ray I've ever seen. great pick!
that's the BEST photo of Rachel Ray I've ever seen. great pick! Originally Posted by kaitlin
Kinda makes you think that a creative provider might do a "baking brownies" themed showcase.

It allows you to be suggestive without breaking any rules--remember, most of us gents are visual.
Rachel Ray all the way. And yes, I'd have to book an overnighter to sample the goods after sampling the foods.
If Rachel Ray offered CIM, I would make her say "mm, mm, good!"

Or shoot my load all over her face.
gonna nominate Caterina Murino and Eva Green for the next round. Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
Very nice. . .

I'm rather partial to this pic of Rachel Ray:

Damn...
What do you guys think of a duo nomination for the next round?

I give you the Deschanel Sisters. . .

What do you guys think of a duo nomination for the next round?

I give you the Deschanel Sisters. . .

Originally Posted by ANONONE
I'll take 'em!!

But I would definitely favor Zooey. I've had a thing for her for a long time now.

I don't know, but I think I've developed a thing for girls named Zooey/Zoey/Zoe . . .

Zoey Coxx won the spot as my ATF recently, and Alessandra Torresani's character name on CAPRICA is "Zoe Graystone".
Alessandra Torresani is very hot!
Doubles with the Deschanel sisters...that's my vote. But if I had to pick one, it would be Emily. Of course, she stars in "Bones" and she can have mine any time.
It will be tough to limit eight. . .so i was asking if anyone minds if we list them together.

I also figure we need to have at least one Olympian since this is the last week of the Olympics:

What do you guys think of Gold Medalist Pasha Grishuk?
Zooey Deschanel is my dream woman. She has the singing voice of an angel (a sultry angel that is) if you haven't heard it.
WE HAVE A TIE!!!!!

Go here to vote for the lady that should win second place and advance with Meagan Fox:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=23823