Horny and broke, aint that a bitch

You could do the gift cards as many do, or if you have a trustworthy arrangement you could supply funds in advance in either direction.
There’s also putting spare change in a 5 gallon container, in which case your SO will praise you for being thrifty.
Or perhaps put on your grungiest clothes and get a sharpie and a cardboard sign.
Collect cans, sell scrap metal, hold a garage sale, sell blood plasma which would involve you lying on your back for about an hour.
In the end, it was a date with rosie palm and her five friends. Augmented with a ( virtual appearance) by my favorite adult actress Brooke Lee Adams. The spiritual succesor to the legendary Cristy Canyon. And yeah, i just dated myself ( in more ways than one) , less satisfying but much cheaper and less risky..thanks to all for your support, commiserations and humour.
The Solution is right here in this thread!!!! Do it the american way.... Finance it!!!

Use a credit card 10,000 limit should do... (And preferably someone else's just not mine but if it's your card read on)

1st Find a provider accepting credit cards (Camille fox says she does in her sig line)

2nd if you use Camille fox that's 25 visits on a 10,000 limit (you oughta get some freebies for 25 visits)

3rd see her everyday for 25 days straight!

4th if you choose to pay the credit card bill! It's only 150.71 at 18% on a 30 year amortization

That's a little over 6 dollars a month for each one of your 25 memories and that's just counting the memories not the actual thrill of the appointments. 6 dollars a month for each of those memories is a bargain!!!
If your cheap just realize whackin yourself off might increase the chance of arthritis and reducing your wage earning potential and increased health care costs. Financing is the healthier more cost effective approach.
Sometimes you gotta learn to go without, some guys can some can't. As much as it sucks having blue balls, i dont see any providers feeling sorry and giving in to a freebie, if there are, pm me..lol
Try stripping safer than being in the streets good luck to ya doll...
Dude if you're that broke you should give up the hobby and find a second job.
Dude if you're that broke you should give up the hobby and find a second job. Originally Posted by Budman

Smells like a "dry begging" reverse threAd ...