So why do we have 2 carrier strike groups by Israel?

Where is this truth of which you speak? You keep harping about the crooked DOJ and FBI but have yet to post any evidence of this. You keep mentioning that the situation at the border is causing deaths, but the fact is that most of whatever it could be that is causing these deaths is coming across the border through official border checkpoints and not being brought over by illegals. px, USASoldier, MrMeat, and myself keep posting truths and you continue to not believe them. In fact, after we post them, you make little or no effort to discredit them. Originally Posted by NordicJag

I stand by what I posted and will not waste my time dumbing it down for you and your mighty 3 some anarchist buddies to understand. The cartels are killing hundreds maybe thousands, but rules here prevent me from telling exactly what it is. I can't talk about education because the rules here prevent me from telling exactly what it is. So you need to act like someone with an IQ over 50 to figure some of this out for yourself.

• pxmcc
  • 10-23-2023, 11:07 PM
This is total insanity: U.S. citizens who are having difficulty leaving Gaza.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-b...1a9cf7aa8d7?ye

High time to send in our Jayhawks or Chinooks from our amphibious assault ships to evacuate U.S. citizens from Gaza. make sure the IDF gets the memo, but lets get our folks the heck out of harm's way.

we did it for U.S. citizens in Israel already, now it's time to do the same for our people stuck in Gaza, who are in a worse spot-what with IDF airstrikes-than those who were in Israel and have been evacuated already.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-24-2023, 02:41 AM
on a related topic, why is Hamas releasing hostages without getting anything in the exchange? because they have at least an iota of human decency?

Israel has sworn to wipe Hamas from the earth. if Hamas knows that, which of course they do, then it doesn't make sense to release any hostages.

maybe Hamas laughs-correctly it turns out, at the Israeli boast-and are thus preparing for life after this war is over.

like, Israel says we're animals, but look at all the hostages we released on humanitarian grounds, while Israel killed (maybe around) 5000 civilians and injured over (maybe around) 12000 civilians. so who is it who de-values and savages human life? Israel of course.

i'm not siding with Hamas. what they did was unspeakable. i'm trying to make sense of what i'm seeing.

here they are in what looks like a battle for public opinion. and that only makes sense if they know they'll survive, which they will of course, and here they are playing the humanitarians while the IDF "slaughters hundreds more civilians with every passing day," in Hamas' words.

i feel like they are preparing their defense at the ICC. "look at all the civilian hostages we spared while Israel was slaughtering civilian Palestinians by the hundreds."

maybe i'm way off base here. those of you on the right, why is Hamas releasing hostages without getting terrorists released in the exchange? we know they're not a bunch of Mother Theresas, so we can cross that motivation off the list.

why they are doing what they're doing is still a mystery to me. it looks to me like they're trying to win the war of public opinion, which is curious for a terrorist organization of Hamas' magnitude. and maybe Israeli airstrikes are just what Hamas needs to win that war of public opinion.

as it is, Israel has lost all of their Arab allies over their excessive response in violation of international law. collective punishment is never authorized no matter the circumstances, and is an indictable war crime.

going forward, Netanyahu may want to limits his travels abroad, as should Putin and Hamas.
I stand by what I posted and will not waste my time dumbing it down for you and your mighty 3 some anarchist buddies to understand. The cartels are killing hundreds maybe thousands, but rules here prevent me from telling exactly what it is. I can't talk about education because the rules here prevent me from telling exactly what it is. So you need to act like someone with an IQ over 50 to figure some of this out for yourself.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Mr. DJ, respectfully sir, the posts that you put up are wildly inaccurate memes generated from extreme Rightwing bigoted media sites.

Everyone responds to your wild angry posts with facts from credible sources and links attached to them.

How about less memes, more factual posts. Do better.
Everyone responds to your wild angry posts with facts from credible sources and links attached to them. Originally Posted by USAsoldier

Oh really? I know this doesn't fit your agenda, but take a look at your brother pxmcc and see how many times he quoted the huffington post. Quite a few and I wouldn't call the huffington post a credible source, just another Trump and GOP hating web site.

• pxmcc
  • 10-24-2023, 10:03 PM
DJ, it's true that Huff Post is left of center, but i don't quote them for their opinion pieces, but for their fact pieces.

i think the 2 best U.S. dailies are the NY Times and the Wash Post, but their rates kept going up and up. normally, i would not care, except i am presently a plaintiff in 2 HOA lawsuits-about to be a third lol-and i can't bill myself for my own legal services lol. so i canceled both subscriptions, at least for now. (huff post, like cnn, is free.)

but if you find a Huff Post (or CNN) article that mis-states facts, put them on blast. i am confident with their journalistic standards, unlike Fox News, although they are nothing even close to the Times or the Post in deep dive investigative journalism content.

Huff Post's version of a deep dive is recounting a Twitter spat with some decent left wing trolling or reverse trolling lol.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
DJ, it would be difficult to dumb down your posts more than they already are. Why don't you try to smarten them up by providing creditable evidence of your opinions. Or are they even your opinions or the opinions of others that you are just parroting? That would at least explain why you keep have trouble of providing creditable evidence.

I asked you to provide such evidence for accusations that you made and I get crickets. Instead, you bring up the "thing that you can't talk about". Guess what? I talked about it and nothing happened. Did I talk about specifics? No, but anyone with half a brain knows what it is. Yes, the cartels are evil. They are causing many deaths of our citizens. But let me ask you a question. Suppose we actually completely shut down our southern border. That is a virtual impossibility because of NAFTA, but lets suppose anyway. Do you honestly believe that the cartels would not be able to get what is killing citizens into the country? There would hardly be a hiccup. Thef amount being brought in by illegals is minimal.

Most of what you post is caused by hate. If you can get rid of the hate, you will be a much happier person.
I asked you to provide such evidence for accusations that you made and I get crickets. Originally Posted by NordicJag

Because you're a johnny come lately just trying to pile on with your buddies. You're not worth the time or effort.
DJ, it's true that Huff Post is left of center, but i don't quote them for their opinion pieces, but for their fact pieces.

i think the 2 best U.S. dailies are the NY Times and the Wash Post, but their rates kept going up and up. normally, i would not care, except i am presently a plaintiff in 2 HOA lawsuits-about to be a third lol-and i can't bill myself for my own legal services lol. so i canceled both subscriptions, at least for now. (huff post, like cnn, is free.)

but if you find a Huff Post (or CNN) article that mis-states facts, put them on blast. i am confident with their journalistic standards, unlike Fox News, although they are nothing even close to the Times or the Post in deep dive investigative journalism content.

Huff Post's version of a deep dive is recounting a Twitter spat with some decent left wing trolling or reverse trolling lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc

I subscribed to the Houston Chronicle for many years, but they're also pretty much left of center, so I stopped getting it. I do miss the business section, the local section, and I really miss the sports section. But I ran out of patience with their anti conservative articles that I cancelled purely out of principle. I'm not paying money to see how my president and conservative values are getting hammered every day. I particularly didn't like Lisa Falkenberg and her views of our country and politics.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-25-2023, 12:43 AM
^^i hearya. even though i'm left wing, i'm still embarrassed by our daily. i call it the Comical..
Because you're a johnny come lately just trying to pile on with your buddies. You're not worth the time or effort. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The translation of that statement is that you don't have any evidence.
Well....
As I previously mentioned, if there's issues arising within political commentary in this local forum. I'd end it.
In that the National board has a specific forum for political whatnot, from now on, post in that forum.

Closing thread.