Eccie members that may or may not have served in the military

What kind of model car do you drive.

I drive a Dodge , before that drove the GMC. Will never buy another car made overseas.

I started buying Amercian again after reading Friedmans book, "The World is Flat".

Being educated is the way we come out on top in this new competive world, not by joining the military and fighting wars for companies that want to aquire resources that way. Or by working for companies in the business of war who promote war mongering. Originally Posted by WTF
Haha well I might be fucked. I drive a Pontiac, a 2007 Grand Prix SC one of the last ones made. Now they don't even make Pontiac Brands at all,. To all the misconceptions on American vehicles. GM had their financial issues due to the decline in consumers buying GM vehicles over Foreign makes. Even though most foreign cars are assembled here in the U.S. they still are not domestic cars. Ford survived the bailout because they merged their productivity with Mazda. Chrysler's problem was they could never succeed in sustaining the manufactoring of an American Mucsle car.
Love my Dodge Truck though, almost bought the Ford but made a better deal on the Dodge. Originally Posted by WTF

If dirty socks were on sale would you buy those to?

Dodge is a piece of shit..you fucked up. You should have gone with the Ford.

You can't even buy American right.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 01:08 PM
If dirty socks were on sale would you buy those to?

Dodge is a piece of shit..you fucked up. You should have gone with the Ford.

You can't even buy American right. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You need to check out the Dodge Longhorn. Could not be happier with my choice, traded the 2011 in on a 2012, will buy a 2013 if they give me the right deal.
A stupid question but lets play shall we? An American car??? Can you define that?
A car built by an American company? A car built with parts made by American manufacturers? A car made by an American company owned all or in part by a foreign car company?

If it means anything to you (and you mean nothing to me): Ford Galaxy 500, Chevy Chevette, Datsun B210, Pontiac Phoenix, Oldsmobile Calais, Pontiac 6000, Ford Taurus, Ford Taurus, Ford Taurus, Cadillac Deville, Suzuki SUX, Chrysler Town and Country. What this has to do with military service is beyond me. Why don't you ask the same of union members? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

go back to the stool and put your pointy hat back on.
  • CJ7
  • 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Chevy Silverado
Ford Explorer

daughter just boought a new Jeep SUV something or other?
You need to check out the Dodge Longhorn. Could not be happier with my choice, traded the 2011 in on a 2012, will buy a 2013 if they give me the right deal. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh just be honest and say you bought a Dodge Truck because you like the Commercials with Sam Elliot's voice over. By the way does it have a HEMI,lol.
And some of your money ends up back in Germany, at Volkswagen. Originally Posted by camouflage

So? My money with UAW would be worse......we need to bust heads on those fuckers......
That American Toyota (and Lexus) money always ends up back in Japan. Same with Honda and Nissan. Originally Posted by camouflage
Yes. The evil, nasty CEOs are in Japan. The jobs are here. I thought you were concerned about American jobs, and hated the CEOs.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh just be honest and say you bought a Dodge Truck because you like the Commercials with Sam Elliot's voice over. By the way does it have a HEMI,lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
Hell yea. I love paying the gasoline tax.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Yes. The evil, nasty CEOs are in Japan. The jobs are here. I thought you were concerned about American jobs, and hated the CEOs. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If Toyota closes because people buy more American cars, then Ford, GM and Dodge will sell more cars you moron. The mid level and GEO salaries will be taxed in this country.

http://www.brighthub.com/money/perso...les/65627.aspx
Did you google that, too? I think not, because you made the stupid statement that "if Toyota closes because people buy more American cars, then Ford, GM and Dodge will sell more cars you moron."

Does Toyota close before or after Americans buy more American cars? LOL! And the salaries of "GEOs" will be taxed here on money earned here.

You are a fraud and buffoon.
Buffoonicus[/B];1051791516]Did you google that, too? I think not, because you made the stupid statement that "if Toyota closes because people buy more American cars, then Ford, GM and Dodge will sell more cars you moron."

Does Toyota close before or after Americans buy more American cars? LOL! And the salaries of "GEOs" will be taxed here on money earned here.

You are a fraud and buffoon. Originally Posted by [B

it's the pot calling the kettle black........you're a fucking idiot.....you are just like the liberals thinking you know more......go kill yourself......you're a blot and stain on this board.....go the fuck away......
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 02:50 PM
it's the pot calling the kettle black........you're a fucking idiot.....you are just like the liberals thinking you know more......go kill yourself......you're a blot and stain on this board.....go the fuck away...... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
I gotta agree with Marshall on this one, even though he called me a black kettle!
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2012, 02:52 PM

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They close their plants here, when we quit buying their cars here. That is how that works COFool.
Why would they close their plants here? Why do you want American automakers to lose their jobs?

Google a bit more. Try to find something you understand this time.