Randy Andy is going down!

I don't toe the line for either party. Originally Posted by WTF
I own you during political debate but I'm not your daddy. Originally Posted by WTF
...and don't make any untoward use of the word cold-cocked Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
if you cold-cucked him it would be redundant...
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 03:28 PM
I as recall you had once upon a time held out hope for an in flesh reunion of sorts

all I know is, if that happened, I'd be ok after I cold-cocked you, then I'd drink a beer over you as you laid there and maybe take a piss

and don't make any untoward use of the word cold-cocked Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I can not reply in kind to your threats.

I'd get more points and it would trip me into banville.

But you can PM me if you want to meet up somewhere for a beer. Maybe I'll help you find your daddy and you could close those unresolved issues.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 03:30 PM
if you cold-cucked him it would be redundant... Originally Posted by lustylad
bambino said you were the one rtm'ing our Mod because you thought I was being mean to bambino....is that true?
Trump went down too
This one has gotten sideways quickly.
Back on track. dj8
bambino said you were the one rtm'ing our Mod because you thought I was being mean to bambino....is that true? Originally Posted by WTF
^^^ I'm not an rtm'er. But if I was, I might be tempted to report you for making shit up like this.

On second thought, maybe not. Your lies are too petty and transparent to be worth the effort.
Back on track - the only reason New York dems are turning on Cuomo is they want to replace him with someone way further to the left. Every time an incompetent asshole like de Blasio piles on, I almost feel a twinge of sympathy for Cuomo.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 04:54 PM
Back on track - the only reason New York dems are turning on Cuomo is they want to replace him with someone way further to the left. Every time an incompetent asshole like de Blasio piles on, I almost feel a twinge of sympathy for Cuomo. Originally Posted by lustylad
On that we agree!
^^^ I'm not an rtm'er. But if I was, I might be tempted to report you for making shit up like this.

On second thought, maybe not. Your lies are too petty and transparent to be worth the effort. Originally Posted by lustylad
For sure. Biggest liar on Eccie.
Maybe I’ll RTM you for hijacking the thread. I had nothing to do with your points. But you’re trying hard to get me pointed. So, you don’t care if Cuomo sent people to their graves, only that he got caught. Originally Posted by bambino
Rtm away....obviously won't be your first time.

If you're not smart enough to understand wtf I said.. your not worth me making it even simpler.

I was trying to keep you from getting points....but go ahead and talk about it if you think it's ok. I own you during political debate but I'm not your daddy. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh noes! Getting banned from a whore board that neither of you have contributed a review to in at least 6 months! Such a punishment!
Oh noes! Getting banned from a whore board that neither of you have contributed a review to in at least 6 months! Such a punishment! Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I’ve been banned for the last six months. You have 1!!!!!!!!!. WTF never posted one. But Cuomo has been harassing women the whole time!!!!!
Back on track - the only reason New York dems are turning on Cuomo is they want to replace him with someone way further to the left. Every time an incompetent asshole like de Blasio piles on, I almost feel a twinge of sympathy for Cuomo. Originally Posted by lustylad
di blasio looks left, then right, then left again when he takes a stand

danglars, mondego, and caterousse have nothing on him
The hits keep coming for Cuomo. How corrupt these politicians are.

https://api.parler.com/l/gJb7Z
The hits keep coming for Cuomo. How corrupt these politicians are.

https://api.parler.com/l/gJb7Z Originally Posted by bambino
hellary, biden, cuomo - exposed as frauds and greedy sellers of office

but they aren't alone