OBAMA'S ANTI-AMERICAN ECONOMY = IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR ALL THE DUMMIES !

Links?

I know you're trying to sound relevant, but you Arnett really good at presenting facts. So I'll ask you to do that agin now.

Please present facts to back up your theory. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am telling you the facts.It is no theory, let alone not mine. I have no need to present a link to benefit you.
What I wrote is the truth. If you seek not the truth, then go away.
I am telling you the facts.It is no theory, let alone not mine. I have no need to present a link to benefit you.
What I wrote is the truth. If you seek not the truth, then go away. Originally Posted by rioseco
OK, Where did you get those facts?

Assume for a second that not everybody (anybody) here believes a word you say. Why should we believe you? What you write is barely English (you'd get a failing grade in third-grade composition), and even if you were the Bard himself, I am relatively certain you have no idea what you're talking about.

Do you honestly believe you are entitled to be held to lower standards just because you idolize IBIdiot?

Assume for a second that not everybody (anybody) here believes a word you say. Why should we believe you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one here believes a word you say, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and they never will. There's absolutely no "assuming" involved!
In simple language for the simpletons:

Since Obama took office there were 23.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs. Today, the BLS reports, there are 25.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs – meaning 2 million jobs, on net, have gone to foreign workers since the recession. By contrast, BLS reports there were 124 million American-born workers with jobs in November of 2007 but only 122.5 million American-born workers with jobs today – a decline of 1.5 million for American workers.
FACT JACK

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It is a known fact that companies are now able to make more profit with less people. Nothing any president can do about that. High tech companies have been asking for more foreign worker permits for years. NO President is going to reduce the number. If anything the next president will increase the number. What you are posting about is the results of trends that have been going on for 40,50 years
Rio is telling the truth, AssupLiar. We know you lie, so you calling someone else a liar, even your own father, is meaningless.
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 01:38 PM
What are "unregulated securities"? Originally Posted by lustylad
How about you ask about quantitative easing...
OK, Where did you get those facts?

Assume for a second that not everybody (anybody) here believes a word you say. Why should we believe you? What you write is barely English (you'd get a failing grade in third-grade composition), and even if you were the Bard himself, I am relatively certain you have no idea what you're talking about.

Do you honestly believe you are entitled to be held to lower standards just because you idolize IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again, go away liberal scum !
I don't care what you think about my writing. I could not care less.
What language do you usually converse in ? Would you understand fuck off in some other language? Ebonics ? How about sign language ? If you are so fucking stupid that you can't understand me, I will sign for you. Imagine my fist closed tightly with only the middle finger pointing out. Can you decipher that faggot ?
I am not here to win any grammar award. If you want a spelling bee go else where AssHo !
OK. Then you freely admit you were just talking out your ass. Facts and truth, as you described them, had nothing whatsoever to do with your post.

Unless you're prepared to substantiate your bullshit, don't get your frilly little panties in a wad when you get called on it. You're not the only lousy writer here, son. You don't have to be fluent in English to post honest posts. My point is that in spite of your writing ability, you don't seem to feel obliged to post facts!

Then again, you can always pitch a screaming fit like you did in this thread.

Tsk tsk.
BALONEY.....post the BLS numbers that support your bullshit!!!!!

It is a known fact that companies are now able to make more profit with less people. Nothing any president can do about that. High tech companies have been asking for more foreign worker permits for years. NO President is going to reduce the number. If anything the next president will increase the number. What you are posting about is the results of trends that have been going on for 40,50 years Originally Posted by BigLouie
Rio is telling the truth, AssupLiar. We know you lie, so you calling someone else a liar, even your own father, is meaningless. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please show where I called him a liar. I simply asked him to back up his statement Riohas yet to back up any claim he's made.

I didn't call him a liar, you brought that up. But at least you're now WKing for another "challenged" poster. Are you interested in his "sweet ass" too?

Maybe you ought to post another poll, Whiny.
BALONEY.....post the BLS numbers that support your bullshit!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey, Whiny! We all know whir-LIE-turd lies. What do you agave to say about the above post?
OK. Then you freely admit you were just talking out your ass. Facts and truth, as you described them, had nothing whatsoever to do with your post.

Unless you're prepared to substantiate your bullshit, don't get your frilly little panties in a wad when you get called on it. You're not the only lousy writer here, son. You don't have to be fluent in English to post honest posts. My point is that in spite of your writing ability, you don't seem to feel obliged to post facts!

Then again, you can always pitch a screaming fit like you did in this thread.

Tsk tsk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Excuse me AssHo.
I did not see it noted anywhere that you may impose your rules on members posting here. I will give my honest opinion anytime that I want. I am not required to do anything at your demand. If I choose to offer a source for your viewing pleasure or annoyance that will be at my discretion. I post facts. You are a liar and a boile upon the ass of humanity ! You are a bigoted racist and a board bully.

If you don't like the I way I present things, don't read my comments.
Now go away boy. You're like a hemorrhoid, a needless yet constant source of irritation

.............................. ....ask me about the he-bitch stalker AssPup !
Say whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a shit But don't get your knickers in a twist when anyone calls you on it.

Your last few posts indicate that you'd rather hurl personal insults, lies and vulgarity than face reality.

So whilst your frothing at the mouth, why not provide some justification for the names you called me.
BALONEY.....post the BLS numbers that support your bullshit!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I am not going to bother posting because no matter what I post, no matter what link I put up, you will not agree with it because you have a preconceived notion of what is wrong and how it is all Obama's fault. Nothing I could post would change your mind in the slightest.

You did not post this for debate or discussion, you posted it to show your hatred for Obama and blame him for something else.
Kind of like the classic ".." thread!

LMAO!