How to Anonymously Browse the Web and Send Email

hide-my-ip.com
"Gmail hides your IP" is only partially accurate.

Hiding is achieved only when you use web-based GMail and not necessarily an email client based in your computer such as Thunderbird, or Outlook or Outlook Express, etc.

If you want to use an email client, that you must set that client to used the Google Mail servers only, and not your ISP (internet service provider) mail server which always show up your IP with an email client.

My experience with mobile devices is that GMail usually shows the device's IP address, but I understand there may be ways to avoid that and directly use GMail's server IPs. Since mobile devices are just that - mobile - the IP's will be multiplied by the various locations in which the device may be located.

However, one thing I have also noticed on GMail is that use of a cloaking service to access GMail may also be subjected to interruption as GMail will ban IPs from which multiple spam mails are originated.

Many other websites will also block spammer IPs as well as TORs, proxies and the like.

Hope that helps.
Take a look at Tails. A live Linux distro that combines much of what has already been suggested. https://tails.boum.org/.