What do you think?

I would want to know. I would think that anyone would want to know if something they had said or done was too careless.

I don't think anyone would want it out here in public.

I would suggest that you draft a message to him and put exactly what he said that led you to the judgment you made but do not name the name you came up with. Make it non threatening and do not state any possible implication. Just the facts.

If he does not respond respect that and move on. If he does you will need to decide what to say next. Originally Posted by FinallySingleNReady2Live

Agree. On ASPD a few people figured out my RW identity, mostly because I didn't much care. Nobody would ever vote for me anyway, I have no SO who would freak out about it, and I own my own business that wouldn't be affected by me being outed if they put it on the front page of the Chronicle. Still, it was a little disconcerting that people actually figured it out, although it took 3 who didn't like me comparing notes to figure it out. I would want someone to PM me and say hey, I saw this and that and none of my business, but looks like this is you IRL and you might want to be careful. I'd consider it a fellow monger watching out for me and appreciate it.
I have put together a few things and know the RW identity of a hobbiest on this board. One of the top reviewers.
I would never out someone but should I tell him that he is making it too easy to figure out?

What do you think? Originally Posted by Deznuttz
The person probably already is aware and cannot undo some of the info available.
Interesting, you joined on the 22nd and have already identified one of our members? I am impressed and VERY interested in your background and where you gained such awesome skills......tell me more! Originally Posted by surfindick
OK, I was a member on aspd since about 2001, 2002, with a few reviews. Didn't sign up with this place because I would see newbie friendly providers. I don't like writing reviews because I fight with the morals of me doing this. I'm totally down with it right up to the moment I finish, then some kind of guilt comes over me. Some call it nut guilt. And then it's like I want to forget that I did it.

So I have been around for a while, just lurking. Bet I've been around longer than most.

One day I will tell you the fucked up way I found out about aspd. I think that will be an interesting story to tell.
I figured it out too. I thought it was obvious. Whispers is really Ted Cruz!
Whoa, not whispers. I can't stand the dude. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Yes, we are all aware that deep down you can't stand yourself. If I were you I would probably feel the same way.

Heeey Now. Lets be nice..... I want to hear the really funny story about how he got into this line of recreation......might be funnier than mine. Lets hear the story!

-Nilla (Please Play Nice)
Heeey Now. Lets be nice..... Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Nah...kill it with fire. Better yet, starve it to death.
It is funny how whenever established members get booted a brand new member (or two or three) pops up within a week who seems to know all the ropes and has been around since ASPD. They seem to start lines of conversation that sound as if they've been here all along. Right!
No matter how hard you try and clean the stain it still blemishes, one way to prove your not he who should not be named, go see one of the ladies that frequent the board and post a review. Wispy would never see a lady from here! That would clear it all up. Just saying.

IB
What if you all are wrong? You all may be right, it could be Whimpers, but then again........... You could be wrong and if you are wrong, you are all no better than Whimpers. In this country we are all still innocent until proven guilty, and there is only speculation, not proof, that the OP is indeed Whimpers. Shame on all of you bullies! Now let's have some good ole fashioned pay for play time with some sexy Adorables, shall we?
What if you all are wrong? You all may be right, it could be Whimpers, but then again........... You could be wrong and if you are wrong, you are all no better than Whimpers. In this country we are all still innocent until proven guilty, and there is only speculation, not proof, that the OP is indeed Whimpers. Shame on all of you bullies! Now let's have some good ole fashioned pay for play time with some sexy Adorables, shall we? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Bullies my ass. Maybe you should reread the entire theme and context of the thread.
Poor little newbie poster starts out with "Just wanna let you all know I've figured out one of your real world identities".

Only the mentally challenged would believe he posted this for the purpose of getting public opinion approval on what to do with that knowledge.
It's called passive aggressive intimidation. Let's see. Which member operates that way? Of course it could someone framing him just like he claimed a provider was framing RR.

Innocent till proven guilty on an alias fuck board where the same few players reenter the game over and over again? Think about that comment for a moment.

These days there just aren't that many interested in posting here period let alone starting out with a thread like this. Of course there's no way to prove who it is just like there's no way to prove who many of the mandles are.

Only those unfamiliar with tracking get caught. Some of the mandles are very well aware that everyone knows who they are. They also know never to mix IP addresses.
This is why their posts under different names are always about 30-45 minutes apart allowing enough stop over time at the nearest free wifi coffee shop.
Bullies, no not bullies. You have to be mean and enjoy coasing suffering and watching someone be beat down and humiliated to be a bullie. I have seen this board go from a fun place to enjoy pussy to place where posters that have zero interest in the ladies here only want to use this place for there own gratification of seeing how they can steer things up, get as many vuews on a thread as they can and overrun the board with crap. This is not bulling, it's defending a place some of us actually come here to enjoy the ladies that are here on this board. Maybe I am wrong and this new member is not whipmster and just a copy cat, to many similarities to not be suspiciouse.

IB
Mebbe tha feller is jus' a-tryin' ta pick up tha mantle o' ol' Whisperola an' generamahtate page views ta keep eccie fie-nan-shully solv'nt. It's tha ad revenyew thet keeps this place a-float. But Ah ain't shore how much page views really generamahtate. Ah hears thet wif all them ad-blockers on browsers 'r on innernet security softwares, thet ta really make $$$ advermahtizers laik ta see click-threws on thar ads an' have tha poe-ten-shul customer hang 'round thar site fer a minnymum number o' seconds a-fore theys cough up tha big bucks fer ads space. I'd reckon thet's why we see's so much free poonanny pitchers 'r sumtimes outrite animated-gif fukkin' in them ads. An advermahtizer don't make themselves munny jus' cuz folks show up ta watch a train wreck in one o' tha forums. They makes munny when folks see sum hot gal show 'er pussy in thar ad an' go ta thar site ta see sum more o' her pussy pitchers! An' mebbe pay ta sign up ta see a whole lot more. Mebbe e'en chat wif a 42 year old guy a-preetendin' ta be 'er an ask fer a date.
What if you all are wrong? You all may be right, it could be Whimpers, but then again........... You could be wrong and if you are wrong, you are all no better than Whimpers. In this country we are all still innocent until proven guilty, and there is only speculation, not proof, that the OP is indeed Whimpers. Shame on all of you bullies! Now let's have some good ole fashioned pay for play time with some sexy Adorables, shall we? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
1. The opening line of this thread was a thinly veiled threat.
2. The style, tone, patterns of the communications are way too similar to be coincidence.
3. Oh fuck it, it's him or his minion using a mandle.

HG I'm sure you are a nice lady and your sentiment is noble, but sadly misplaced.
Said I'm sorry, why is this still open?
I guess I will take a break for a while and let coed calm down.

Windinhishair, I have a lot of respect for you and your post in coed. You seem to be more fair than most. But I'm not wispers.

I made a stupid joke in a earlier thread and for that I'm sorry.

The thing about it is I work with this person, did not seek him out. I read the sight and noticed some things. Debated for a while to let him know but was scared about outing myself. Just an innocent question. I wanted to help but now know to keep my mouth shut.

To everyone who I upset I'm truly sorry.
I've made an ass of my self on my second ever post and regret it.