Happy St. Patrick's Day!

• DSK
  • 03-17-2017, 12:27 PM
And if you don't like my opinion then hop on the first ferry back to India or where ever you're from Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LOL
Hindus are from India. The DaliLama is a Buddhist from Tibet. You probably couldn't find Tibet on the map you fucking sweat hog. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Ooops! Did Sissy Chapped-Ass make a boo-boo again?

After embarrassing herself with yet another display of her abysmal ignorance, the cheeky little bitch advises his holiness to "stop embarrassing yourself" lol!

Whenever Sissy Chapped-Ass sees a Buddha statue, she yells "Hey LubedAss, you fat fuck! What's for dinner?"

And if you don't like my opinion then hop on the first ferry back to India or where ever you're from Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You like hopping on "fairies", don't you, CystAsshole?
Here is a beautiful lassie with a beautiful voice singing a beautiful ballad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nt5sD1_uxc
Hindus are from India. The DaliLama is a Buddhist from Tibet. You probably couldn't find Tibet on the map you fucking sweat hog.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Cyst has some audacity berating other's intelligence when his command of facts is just pathetic.
Cyst has some audacity berating other's intelligence when his command of facts is just pathetic. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yup - like I said in another thread, he shoulda stayed in school!
Cyst has some audacity berating other's intelligence when his command of facts is just pathetic. Originally Posted by gnadfly
True, but he IS an " authority " on getting HIS fudge packed !
A rare photo of Shitstain at the St. Paddy's Day parade.

And Lubed went in uniform

didn't realize today was st. patricks day. thought it was saturday. oh well.