Rudy hospitalized for COVID-19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cooties (CV19) virus can only live on inorganic substances for a week to 10 days. Biden should be able to move into the white house on 1-20-21. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I was just fucking around about that and I was bored.

There were no Cowboys to watch yesterday. I guess I am going to have to wait until Tuesday to waste 3 plus hours to watch them get their asses kicked by Baltimore. And yep, I'll watch that whole fucking game just to torture myself because I know no better way to give myself pain and sadness. I really need some help. I should take a hammer and beat the shit out of every TV in my house so I can't watch their sorry asses.
I was just fucking around about that and I was bored.

There were no Cowboys to watch yesterday. I guess I am going to have to wait until Tuesday to waste 3 plus hours to watch them get their asses kicked by Baltimore. And yep, I'll watch that whole fucking game just to torture myself because I know no better way to give myself pain and sadness. I really need some help. I should take a hammer and beat the shit out of every TV in my house so I can't watch their sorry asses. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Your mom won’t let you do that.
What a class act.
  • Tiny
  • 12-07-2020, 09:06 AM
When the tracing is done, we may see that Giuliani directly infected thousands, who in turn infected hundreds of thousands more.

Trump will demand a recount.

Fucking idiots. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hundreds of thousands? Come on Yssup. You're starting to sound like gnadfly on Covid.

I will say this though, if you're in Trump's orbit, you don't social distance or wear a mask. As to whether those people are Covid deniers or whether they're trying to curry favor with the Narcissist in Chief we'll never know. It hasn't worked out well for Herman Cain, Rudy Giuliani or Chris Christie. If you're old or fat, hanging around Trump isn't a good idea.
Looks like satan is pulling all the stops to try to keep biden (for now) in, after the inauguration, not so much