Encounter: LLL Part Deux

Hey Tinman,
I used the same number I have had for quite some time. This crew comes and gos a bit but I have never had an issue reaching her. That being said I reached out today to see if I could share her number and haven't heard back. I also have heard that this group of ladies will "blacklist" people so that could be an issue as well. I originally contacted her on OH2 but has been all text since then. As with many of the women in this line of work they pop up and dissappear frequently. I can tell you that she is a really sweet girl and a fun time if you catch her. I've been around Eccie for years on and off so not like a new quack reviewer or anything. Just giving the information I am comfortable giving without consent from her. If anyone wants to see her I would encourage you to reach out on the other site. I am sure she will be back around. Originally Posted by ccnd1974
Are you sure it was in January! Not December? A simple typo? Please check the locker room why we are a bit confused
A review is the best advertisement a provider can get. If you are not going to give the guys here a way to contact the provider you review that the guys do not have to be a member somewhere, then posting that review does no good for her nor the reviewer as she is not not going to get any new business and you are not going to get BCD access on Eccie.
She was fun the few times I met her then all of a suddle never got
An answer again
I tried to get in contact with her but no response either she was my atf
Is she still around ?