dog lovers

Fuck, I wish you didn't remind me of the sandwich. Now I'm gonna go to the store and get a corned beaf briskit and crock pot that baby and eat reuben sandwiches all weekend. Think I'll use pumpernickle bread for the toast. Thanks you big prick
thanks to all. it is tough to lose a friend like that. nothing but time helps

on a side note---- for all those who hate us for making funny posts or digs....they just dont get,do they?

this thread is a perfect example-- all the posters who normally make jokes and such knew this was a tough thing for me and instead of jokes, I got exactly what I needed--some nice caring responses

it goes to show the posters here or on indys that bitch and moan about all the funny remarks simply have their heads up their asses and just dont get it

thanks again
you are always welcome my friend and you know it
thanks to all. it is tough to lose a friend like that. nothing but time helps

on a side note---- for all those who hate us for making funny posts or digs....they just dont get,do they?

this thread is a perfect example-- all the posters who normally make jokes and such knew this was a tough thing for me and instead of jokes, I got exactly what I needed--some nice caring responses

it goes to show the posters here or on indys that bitch and moan about all the funny remarks simply have their heads up their asses and just dont get it

thanks again Originally Posted by chizzy
For a moment, I thought you were going soft on us!!!!!
  • FFH
  • 11-02-2013, 10:16 PM
My Saint Bernard is pushing 12 years old. When I got him the vet told me very rarely they live past 10.

I know his day is coming soon, and I know I will be a complete mess.

Sorry for your loss.
  • o_t
  • 11-02-2013, 10:19 PM
My family lost our home to a fire when i was 17. Had it not been for our German Shepherd waking my mother, we would not have had the chance to escape through the 2nd floor window. I sometimes feel guilty for not making an attempt to carry that dog down the ladder with me. Best fucking dog ever.
My dogs help me get thru the dark days of my divorce. Its really not unusual for people to grieve more for the passing of the dogs than people. Dogs are loyal to a fault, people are not.

Go thru the normal grieving process. I have always believed that when one is ready for another dog, or cat, the right one will appear. Just do not force the process, it would not be fair to the dog.